Palace Residences North is a prestigious residential development situated in the heart of Dubai, offering a luxurious haven for discerning individuals. Crafted by Emaar Properties, renowned for their commitment to excellence, this opulent project presents an exceptional living experience that exceeds expectations. The architectural design of Palace Residences North Dubai creek Harbour apartments is a true masterpiece, blending contemporary elements with timeless elegance. The spacious and exquisitely designed residences provide a harmonious blend of comfort and sophistication.
Residents are greeted with breathtaking panoramic views of Dubai Creek Harbor and the iconic Burj Khalifa, creating an ambiance of awe-inspiring beauty. This prime location offers more than just breathtaking vistas; it provides unparalleled convenience. With easy access to a plethora of world-class amenities, including swimming pools, fitness centers, and lush gardens, residents can indulge in a lifestyle of luxury and relaxation. Palace Residence North is more than just a residence; it is an opportunity to experience the epitome of opulence in one of Dubai’s most sought-after destinations.
Palace Residences North enjoys a prime location in Dubai Creek Harbor, one of Dubai’s most sought-after destinations. Its proximity to major attractions such as Downtown Dubai and Dubai International Airport ensures easy access to the city’s offerings. The development also benefits from excellent connectivity with the Dubai Metro, main highways, and transportation hubs. Moreover, residents will find themselves surrounded by a plethora of dining, retail, and entertainment options.
To book a unit at Emaar Palace Residences North, customers can take advantage of the attractive payment plan options that are available. The installment plan allows for flexibility and convenience in managing payments. One of the payment plan options offered is the 80/20 Payment Plan, which allows customers to pay 80% of the unit price in installments over a specified period, and the remaining 20% upon completion. By opting for this payment plan, customers can enjoy the exceptional living experience at Palace Residences North while effectively managing their financial commitments.
The master plan of Palace Residences North by Emaar Dubai Creek Harbour showcases a well-designed community with a perfect blend of residential and commercial spaces. Open green spaces, pedestrian-friendly walkways, and recreational areas add to the overall ambiance, providing residents with a vibrant and inclusive community. The amenities and facilities are carefully curated to meet the diverse needs of residents.
Palace Residences North offers a range of unit types to cater to various family sizes and requirements. These include one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments. Each unit boasts luxurious interiors, modern fittings, and stunning views, providing residents with a lavish and comfortable living experience.
The development offers a variety of spacious floor plans to cater to different lifestyle preferences. Each unit is thoughtfully designed to maximize space utilization and offer an airy and comfortable living environment.
The facilities at Palace Residences North by Emaar Properties Dubai are designed to elevate residents’ lifestyles to new heights. Dedicated children’s play areas are designed to cater to the little ones, ensuring they have a safe and enjoyable space to play and make lasting memories. The development also offers secure parking spaces for residents and visitors, 24/7 security and surveillance systems for peace of mind, as well as retail outlets and dining options within the premises for added convenience.
There are several compelling reasons to choose Palace Residences North at Dubai Creek Harbour as your home or investment opportunity:
Q1. What is the completion date for Palace Residences North
Ans: The expected completion date for Palace Residence North is in 2024.
Q2. Are there any discounts available for early investors or cash buyers?
Ans: Yes, there are attractive discounts available for early investors or cash buyers.
Q3. Are pets allowed in Palace Residences North?
Ans: Yes, Palace Residences North is a pet-friendly development, allowing residents to keep pets within specified guidelines and regulations.