Emaar Creek Waters is a prestigious waterfront residential project developed by Emaar Properties. Located in the heart of Dubai Creek Harbour, this development offers a luxurious and contemporary living experience. Creek Waters Dubai creek harbour apartments feature elegantly designed apartments that provide residents with spacious layouts, modern aesthetics, and breathtaking views of the Dubai Creek and skyline. With its prime location, world-class amenities, and proximity to key destinations, Emaar Creek Waters redefines waterfront living in Dubai.
Creek Waters by Emaar Properties Dubai enjoys a prime location within the thriving Dubai Creek Harbour. Situated along the banks of the iconic Dubai Creek, residents can experience a waterfront lifestyle surrounded by stunning views and a vibrant community. The development offers easy access to major road networks, ensuring convenient connectivity to key destinations in Dubai. Dubai Creek Harbour is a dynamic and highly sought-after neighborhood, offering a range of amenities including retail outlets, entertainment options, schools, and healthcare facilities. Emaar Creek Water provides residents with a well-rounded and convenient lifestyle in one of Dubai’s most desirable locations.
The starting price for the property is AED 1,700,000. The payment plan is structured as an easy 90/10 scheme, which means you need to pay 90% of the total cost during the construction phase. The remaining 10% is due upon handover. The handover is expected to take place in the fourth quarter of 2027. This timeline provides potential buyers with an indication of when they can expect to take possession of the property.
The master plan of Emaar Creek Waters focuses on creating a vibrant waterfront living environment. The development is part of the renowned Dubai Creek Harbour, known for its iconic landmarks and picturesque surroundings. The master plan emphasizes modern architectural design, spacious layouts, and a seamless integration of residential towers and community facilities. Creek Waters by Emaar Dubai Creek Harbour offers a range of amenities and recreational spaces, providing residents with a dynamic and engaging lifestyle. The master plan also emphasizes sustainability and green spaces, ensuring a harmonious balance between nature and urban living.
Each unit is designed with meticulous attention to detail, offering modern aesthetics, functional layouts, and high-quality finishes. The residences of Creek Waters Dubai creek harbour townhouses provide residents with a perfect blend of comfort, luxury, and contemporary design, catering to different lifestyles and preferences. Emaar Creek Water offers a range of unit types, including elegant:
Emaar Creek Waters offers a variety of thoughtfully designed floor plans to cater to diverse preferences and lifestyles. The residences feature spacious interiors, stylish finishes, and functional layouts. The floor plans are crafted to maximize living space and optimize natural light, creating a bright and welcoming ambiance. Each unit is meticulously designed with attention to detail, providing residents with a comfortable and luxurious living experience. From one-bedroom apartments to larger family-sized units, Emaar Creek Water offers a range of options to suit different needs and preferences.
Emaar Creek Waters offers a range of exceptional facilities that enhance the lifestyle of its residents. The development features an infinity-edge swimming pool that overlooks the picturesque Dubai Creek, providing a stunning backdrop for relaxation and leisure. The landscaped gardens and walking paths provide serene spaces for residents to unwind and connect with nature. With 24/7 security and CCTV surveillance, residents can enjoy peace of mind. Retail outlets, cafes, and restaurants within the community offer convenience and dining options.
Emaar Creek Water offers an unparalleled waterfront living experience in Dubai. The prime location within Dubai Creek Harbour, exceptional facilities, and luxurious residences make it an attractive choice for discerning buyers. Creek Waters at Dubai Creek Harbour presents an opportunity to experience a luxurious lifestyle in a vibrant community, with a range of amenities, convenient connectivity, and a well-designed master plan that fosters a dynamic and engaging living experience.
Q1. What are the views offered at Emaar Creek Waters?
Ans: Emaar Creek Waters offers breathtaking views of the Dubai Creek and skyline.
Q2. What amenities are available within the community?
Ans: Amenities at Emaar Creek Waters include an infinity-edge swimming pool, fully-equipped fitness center, children’s play areas, landscaped gardens, 24/7 security, and retail outlets.
Q3. Why choose Emaar Creek Waters for waterfront living?
Ans: Emaar Creek Waters offers a prime location within Dubai Creek Harbour, luxurious residences, exceptional facilities, stunning views, convenient payment plans, and a vibrant community ambiance.