Lead Royal

Dubai Creek Residences

Dubai Creek Residences Summary

Starting From

AED 1,574,888

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Down Payment: Call Us
  • Unit type: 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: Pay 80% Post-Handover
  • Size: 880 to 2,154 Sq Ft
  • Handover: Mar - 2021

Dubai Creek Residences By Emaar

Dubai Creek Residences, developed by Emaar Properties, presents a remarkable opportunity to experience a luxurious waterfront lifestyle in the heart of Dubai Creek Harbor. This prestigious development offers a collection of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments that epitomize elegance and sophistication. Nestled within the vibrant Dubai Creek Harbor, this waterfront project boasts six stunning towers with breathtaking designs. Immerse yourself in a world of unparalleled amenities and facilities, all thoughtfully designed to enhance your living experience. 

With its prime location, Dubai Creek Residences by Emaar Dubai Creek Harbour provides easy access to recreational activities, retail outlets, and modern civic facilities, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a contemporary urban lifestyle. Surrounded by the picturesque Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, this development offers a unique opportunity to embrace nature while living in a cosmopolitan setting. From the captivating island park to the waterfront promenade and marina lifestyle, every aspect of Dubai Creek Residences has been meticulously crafted to create a sense of community and serenity.

Residents of Dubai Creek Residences can indulge in the luxuries of an exclusive yacht club, enjoy leisurely walks along the promenade, or unwind in the lush green parks. The towers themselves are a sight to behold, seamlessly blending modern architectural design with the natural beauty of the waterfront.

Key Features

  • Luxurious waterfront apartments in Dubai Creek Harbor
  • Ready-to-move-in 1, 2 & 3-bedroom units
  • Six modern-designed towers offering sophisticated living spaces
  • Access to a vibrant marina lifestyle and waterfront promenade
  • Surrounded by the natural beauty of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
  • Island park, retail outlets, and dining options within the development
  • Top-notch amenities including a gymnasium, swimming pool, and kids’ play area
  • Round-the-clock security for peace of mind


Dubai Creek Residence enjoys a prime location within Dubai Creek Harbor, one of Dubai’s most prestigious and sought-after destinations. Situated just 31 minutes away from Downtown Dubai and 24 minutes from Dubai International Airport, it offers easy accessibility to key landmarks and transportation hubs. The development is surrounded by the natural beauty of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, providing a serene and picturesque setting. With its central location and proximity to various amenities, Dubai Creek Residences offers a convenient and desirable address for residents.

Nearby Areas and Places

  • Just a 31-minute drive from Downtown Dubai.
  • Only 24 minutes by car from Dubai International Airport.
  • A quick drive to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, located nearby.
  • Merely 15 minutes’ drive to Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping destination.
  • Approximately 40 minutes by car to Palm Jumeirah, an iconic man-made island.
  • Just a short 20-minute drive to Dubai Marina, a bustling waterfront community offering a vibrant lifestyle.
Payment Plan:

Dubai Creek Residences Dubai Creek Harbour Apartments offers a flexible and convenient payment plan to facilitate the purchase of their luxurious waterfront apartments. The payment plan is structured as follows: a 20% down payment is required until the handover of the property, and the remaining 80% can be paid post-handover within a period of 36 months. This payment plan allows buyers to secure their dream home with a manageable initial payment and the flexibility to complete the remaining installments over a reasonable timeframe. It offers convenience and financial ease, making Dubai Creek Residence an attractive option for potential buyers.

Master Plan:

The master plan of Dubai Creek Residences is designed to create an exceptional living environment that blends natural beauty with contemporary urban living. The development boasts an array of thoughtfully planned features and amenities. Residents can enjoy BBQ areas for outdoor gatherings, a community hall for social events, and a fitness center to promote a healthy lifestyle. Jogging trails offer opportunities for fitness enthusiasts, while a kids’ park provides a safe and enjoyable space for children. Outdoor dining areas allow residents to savor al fresco meals, and an outdoor gymnasium caters to fitness enthusiasts. The master plan also includes schools, a shopping mall, spa and sauna facilities, sports courts, tennis courts, and more, ensuring a well-rounded and fulfilling lifestyle for residents at Dubai Creek Residence.

Types and Sizes of Apartments

Dubai Creek Residences offers a diverse range of apartment types and sizes to cater to various preferences and needs. The development presents 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments designed with elegance and functionality in mind. The 1-bedroom apartments provide a comfortable living space suitable for individuals or couples, while the 2-bedroom apartments offer a bit more room for small families or those desiring extra space. For those seeking even more spacious accommodations, the 3-bedroom apartments provide ample room for larger families. With sizes ranging from 880 to 2,154 square feet, Dubai Creek Residences ensures that residents can find the perfect apartment to suit their lifestyle requirements.

Floor Plans:

Dubai Creek Residences by Emaar Properties Dubai offers a range of meticulously designed floor plans to accommodate diverse lifestyles. The options include 1-bedroom apartments with terraces spanning 880.00 sq ft in North Tower 1, along with layouts available on request in North Tower 2. For those seeking more space, the development presents 2-bedroom apartments with terraces, offering a generous area of 1423.00 sq ft in North Tower 1. Additionally, the residences feature expansive 3-bedroom apartments with terraces, providing a luxurious living space of 2153.00 sq ft in North Tower 1. With these thoughtfully crafted floor plans, Dubai Creek Residence ensures a comfortable and tailored living experience for residents.

Facilities and Amenities

Dubai Creek Residences at Dubai Creek Harbour offers an array of impressive features and amenities. Residents can enjoy a wide range of dining outlets, serving delectable cuisine. A well-equipped gymnasium awaits fitness enthusiasts, while a health care center ensures top-notch medical facilities. Children have their dedicated play area, and multiple restaurants cater to various culinary preferences. Retail outlets provide convenience, and a supermarket offers everyday necessities. A refreshing swimming pool invites relaxation, completing the lifestyle experience. These features and amenities create a harmonious environment, enhancing the quality of life for residents at Dubai Creek Residences.

Key Features and Amenities 

  • Exquisite culinary experiences
  • Fitness and wellness
  • Top-notch medical facilities
  • Fun for children
  • Diverse dining options
  • Convenient shopping choices
  • Everyday essentials available
  • Refreshing aquatic leisure
  • Ensuring safety always
  • Scenic walkway by the water
Why Dubai Creek Residences by Emaar?

Dubai Creek Residences by Emaar stands out as a premier choice for luxurious waterfront living. With its prime location in Dubai Creek Harbor, residents can embrace a captivating blend of natural beauty and urban conveniences. The thoughtfully designed apartments, along with six modern towers, offer a sophisticated lifestyle surrounded by top-notch amenities. The proximity to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary adds an enchanting touch. Emaar’s commitment to quality and excellence ensures that Dubai Creek Residence delivers an exceptional residential experience, making it the perfect choice for those seeking unparalleled luxury and comfort.

  • Prime waterfront location in Dubai Creek Harbor.
  • Thoughtfully designed apartments and modern towers.
  • Surroundings enhanced by the natural beauty of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
  • Abundance of top-notch amenities for residents to enjoy.
  • Emaar’s commitment to quality and excellence ensures an exceptional residential experience.

Q1. What is the status of Dubai Creek Residences?

Ans: Dubai Creek Residences is currently under construction and will be complete soon.

Q2. What types of units are available at Dubai Creek Residences?

Ans: Dubai Creek Residences offers 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments to cater to various needs and preferences.

Q3. Can I expect a flexible payment plan for purchasing an apartment at Dubai Creek Residences?

Ans: Yes, Dubai Creek Residence provides a payment plan where you can pay 20% until the handover and the remaining 80% post-handover within 36 months.

Q4. What amenities are available for residents at Dubai Creek Residences?

Ans: Residents of Dubai Creek Residences can enjoy a range of amenities, including dining outlets, a gymnasium, a health care center, a kids play area, restaurants, retail outlets, a supermarket, and a swimming pool, among others. These amenities are designed to enhance the living experience and provide convenience and leisure options for residents.


AED 1.61M

/ Starting From

AED 1.5 M

/ Starting From

AED 8.5M

/ Starting From

AED 2.28M

/ Starting From


AED 1.13M

/ Starting From

AED 1.28M

/ Starting From

AED 1.78M

/ Starting From

AED 1.26M

/ Starting From