Lead Royal

The Cove

The Cove Creek Harbour Summary

Starting From

AED 1,295,888

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: 20/80
  • Size: 722 to 1,882.82 Sq Ft
  • Handover: Dec - 2022

The Cove

The Cove is an exquisite waterfront residence located in the United Arab Emirates, offering a luxurious and serene living experience. Developed by a renowned real estate company, this project combines sophisticated design, top-notch amenities, and breathtaking views. With its prime location and impeccable attention to detail, The Cove by Emaar Properties Dubai sets a new standard for luxurious coastal living in the region. Whether you’re seeking a peaceful retreat or a vibrant community, this development promises to deliver a lifestyle of unparalleled elegance and comfort.


Key Features

  • Waterfront Living
  • Luxury Residences
  • World-Class Amenities
  • Gourmet Dining
  • Retail and Entertainment
  • Wellness and Relaxation
  • 24/7 Security


Nestled in a prime location in the United Arab Emirates, The Cove by Emaar Dubai Creek Harbour enjoys a privileged position with its stunning waterfront setting. Situated in close proximity to major transport links, residents have easy access to the city’s vibrant attractions, business districts, and shopping destinations. Moreover, the development offers breathtaking views of the ocean and surrounding natural landscapes, providing an unmatched sense of tranquility and beauty. With its coveted location, residents of The Cove can relish the perfect balance between a peaceful retreat and the convenience of urban living.

  • It is 10 minutes to Downtown Dubai
  • It is 25 minutes to Dubai Marina
  • It is 45 minutes to DXB Airport
  • It is 35 minutes to DWC Airport
Payment Plan:

The Cove offers flexible and convenient payment plans tailored to suit the diverse needs of potential buyers. The Cove at Dubai Creek Harbour, indicating a 20% down payment upon booking and the remaining 80% to be paid upon handoverWhether you prefer a straightforward payment schedule or a more personalized plan, the developer provides options to accommodate various budgets and preferences. With attractive financing options and competitive pricing, owning a luxurious residence in this exclusive waterfront development has never been more accessible. 

Master Plan:

The master plan of The Cove showcases a meticulous design that seamlessly blends modern architecture with natural surroundings. The development features thoughtfully landscaped gardens, walkways, and green spaces that harmoniously integrate with the waterfront setting. The architectural design of the residences embodies sophistication, with elegant facades and spacious interiors. The master plan also includes amenities strategically positioned to offer residents unparalleled views and easy access. Every aspect of the master plan is carefully curated to create an ambiance of luxury, comfort, and serenity, making The Cove at Dubai Creek Harbour a truly exceptional residential project.

Unit types

The offered unit types at the cove are:

  • 1 unit bedroom 
  • 2 unit bedrooms
  • 3 unit bedrooms
Floor Plans:

The Cove offers a range of meticulously designed floor plans to cater to varying preferences and lifestyles. Whether you seek a spacious apartment or a luxurious villa, the development presents an array of layouts that maximize space and functionality. Each unit features high-quality finishes, premium fixtures, and expansive windows that embrace natural light and provide breathtaking views. The floor plans are designed to offer residents a seamless flow between living spaces, bedrooms, and outdoor areas, ensuring a harmonious living experience. The Cove’s attention to detail in its floor plans guarantees an unparalleled level of luxury and comfort.

Features and Amenities:

The Cove provides an extensive range of world-class facilities to cater to residents’ needs and desires. With its state-of-the-art gymnasium, fitness enthusiasts can maintain an active lifestyle, while the infinity pools offer a refreshing escape. Additionally, the development offers exclusive retail outlets and entertainment venues, fulfilling residents’ shopping and leisure requirements. The Cove’s commitment to providing top-notch facilities ensures a holistic and fulfilling living experience.

  • Private Beach Access
  • State-of-the-Art Gymnasium
  • Infinity Pools
  • Lush Landscaped Gardens
  • Dedicated Play Areas
  • Spa and Wellness Centers
  • Retail Outlets and Entertainment Venues
  • 24/7 Security
Why choose The Cove?

Choosing The Cove as your residential destination guarantees a lifestyle that epitomizes luxury, exclusivity, and serenity. With its prime waterfront location, residents can enjoy the beauty of pristine beaches and breathtaking views of the ocean. The Cove Dubai creek harbour apartments commitment to security ensures peace of mind, while the carefully curated master plan and floor plans offer a harmonious living experience. Whether you seek a tranquil retreat or a vibrant community, The Cove sets the stage for a life of opulence and sophistication in the United Arab Emirates.

prime waterfront location

  • breathtaking views of the ocean
  • comfort and convenience
  • curated master plan and floor plans
  • Flexible prices and payment plans
  • Prime location
  • 24/7 safety and security

Q1. What amenities does The Cove offer?

Ans: The Cove offers amenities such as private beach access, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, and infinity pools, among others.

Q2. What is the payment plan for The Cove?

Ans: The payment plan for The Cove typically involves a 20% down payment upon booking and the remaining 80% to be paid upon handover.

Q3. Where is The Cove located?

Ans: The Cove is located in Dubai Creek Harbour, offering residents a prime waterfront setting in the United Arab Emirates.


AED 3.5M

/ Starting From

AED 3.5M

/ Starting From

AED 1.17M

/ Starting From

AED 4.02M

/ Starting From


AED 1.58M

/ Starting From

AED 1.28M

/ Starting From

AED 1.13M

/ Starting From

AED 1.26M

/ Starting From