Lead Royal

Sobha Estates

Sobha Estates Summary

Starting From

AED 22,784,760

  • Property Type: Villa
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 5 & 6 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: 80/20
  • Size 8,413.39 Sq. Ft.
  • Handover: Dec - 2025

Sobha Estates

Sobha Estates, located at the heart of Dubai, is a prestigious residential development offering a luxurious and serene living experience. This exclusive project is meticulously crafted by Sobha Group, renowned for their exceptional quality and attention to detail. The development spans across a vast area and comprises stunning high-rise towers surrounded by lush green landscapes.

The development is strategically positioned to provide easy access to key destinations in the city, including schools, hospitals, and shopping centers. Additionally, the Sobha Estates at Sobha Hartland 2 Dubai is nestled amidst lush green landscapes, providing a peaceful retreat from the bustling city life.

Key Features:

  • Luxury residences with contemporary designs
  • Spacious apartments with elegant interiors
  • Panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes
  • State-of-the-art amenities for a modern lifestyle
  • Fitness centers, swimming pools, and sports facilities
  • Dedicated children’s play areas and parks
  • 24/7 security and concierge services
  • Retail outlets and dining options within the community
  • Close proximity to schools, hospitals, and shopping centers
  • Convenient access to major highways and transportation hubs


Situated in a prime location in Dubai, Sobha Estates offers residents the perfect balance of tranquility and accessibility. With its close proximity to major highways and transportation hubs, residents can effortlessly connect to the rest of Dubai. The surrounding area boasts a thriving community, offering a host of recreational and entertainment options. 

  • 05 Minutes – Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
  • 10 Minutes – Meydan Racecourse
  • 12 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 12 Minutes – Business Bay
  • 15 Minutes – The Dubai Mall
  • 15 Minutes – Burj Khalifa
  • 15 Minutes – Downtown Dubai
  • 25 Minutes – Palm Jumeirah
Payment Plan:

The payment plan for Sobha Estates is designed to be attractive and convenient for potential buyers. The development offers an 80/20 payment plan, which allows you to acquire your unit with ease. This means that you pay 80% of the unit price during the construction phase, and the remaining 20% is paid upon completion or handover. This payment structure offers flexibility and affordability, enabling buyers to secure their dream home without straining their finances. 

Master Plan:

The master plan of Sobha Hartland 2 Sobha Estates showcases a thoughtfully designed community that prioritizes comfort, convenience, and aesthetics. The development encompasses multiple high-rise towers set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens and open spaces. The architecture seamlessly blends contemporary designs with nature, creating a harmonious living environment. The master plan emphasizes the creation of community spaces, including parks, walkways, and recreational areas, where residents can come together and enjoy quality time with their families and neighbors. The project aims to foster a sense of belonging and promote a healthy and active lifestyle.

Unit Types:

Sobha Estates offers a variety of unit types to cater to different lifestyles. The Sobha Estates by Sobha Realty features well-designed 5 bedroom villas. Each unit is crafted to provide residents with a comfortable and stylish living space. 

  • 5 bedroom villas
Floor Plans:

Sobha Estates offers a range of meticulously designed floor plans to cater to various preferences and needs. The apartments feature spacious living areas, elegant bedrooms, and well-appointed kitchens. The floor plans are carefully crafted to maximize space utilization and ensure optimal functionality. Each unit is thoughtfully designed to offer abundant natural light and breathtaking views of the surroundings. With attention to detail and a focus on luxury, these floor plans offer a truly exceptional living experience.


Sobha Estates offers a wide range of world-class facilities to enhance the residents’ lifestyles. The development features state-of-the-art fitness centers equipped with the latest exercise equipment. Residents can also enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating moments at the swimming pools or indulge in various sports activities available within the community. Children have dedicated play areas to keep them entertained, while beautifully landscaped gardens provide serene spaces for relaxation. The Sobha Estates Sobha Hartland 2 ensures the safety and security of its residents with round-the-clock security services and a dedicated concierge team. Additionally, there are retail outlets and dining options conveniently located within the community.

Why Choose Sobha Estates ?

Sobha Estates by Sobha Dubai stands out as a premier residential development for several reasons. First and foremost, it is developed by Sobha Group, renowned for their commitment to quality and excellence. The project offers luxurious residences with contemporary designs and a range of world-class amenities to enhance the residents’ lifestyles. The strategic location provides easy access to key destinations in Dubai, making it an ideal choice for both professionals and families. Additionally, the flexible payment plans make owning a home in Sobha Estate more attainable.

  • Renowned Developer
  • Luxury Living
  • World-Class Amenities
  • Prime Location
  • Exquisite Architecture
  • Exceptional Craftsmanship
  • Meticulously Designed Residences
  • Lavish Interiors

Q1. What is the developer behind Sobha Estates?

Ans: Sobha Group is the developer behind Sobha Estates.

Q2. What are the key features of Sobha Estates?

Ans: Sobha Estates offers luxury living, world-class amenities, and a prime location.

Q3. What payment plan options are available for Sobha Estate? 

Ans: Sobha Estate offers an attractive 80/20 payment plan, allowing buyers to pay 80% during construction and the remaining 20% upon completion.


AED 7.68 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.2 M

/ Starting From

AED 981,000

/ Starting From

AED 1.14 M

/ Starting From


AED 1.14 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.30 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.49 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.14 M

/ Starting From