Lead Royal

350 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland 2

350 Riverside Crescent Summary

Starting From

AED 1,260,000

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 1, 1.5 and 2 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: 80/20
  • Size 526.68 to 1,337.42 Sq Ft
  • Handover: Q1 - 2027
350 Riverside Crescent

350 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland 2

350 Riverside Crescent apartments are the latest addition at Sobha Hartland 2 in Dubai. The development built by Sobha Group, comes in 1, 1.5, and 2-bedroom options. They’re in the heart of the Hartland II community, and they’re all about giving residents a new way to experience modern living. The buildings are stylish and show off expert design and luxury. These apartments have a prime location in Dubai, just 2 kilometers from Dubai Creek and 3 kilometers from the Design District. 

The views of the Sobha 350 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland 2 and the facilities are amazing, giving residents a daily reminder of how stunning the place is. Once residents step into these apartments, residents will feel the luxury all around them. The design is modern and elegant, and each unit is carefully planned to make the most of space and natural light. It is like stepping into a vacation every day, with the beauty of Dubai right outside the residents window.

Key Features

  • 1, 1.5, and 2 bedroom apartments
  • Stands out with its innovative design
  • Nestled in the heart of the prestigious Sobha Hartland 2
  • Providing a breathtaking perspective of the vibrant cityscape.
  •  Lush gardens and a pet park
  • Enjoy a resort-style lifestyle facilities


350 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland location is perfectly positioned in Sobha Hartland 2, Dubai, offering not just excellent connectivity but also surrounded by natural beauty. Being only 2 kilometers from Dubai Creek and a few kilometers from the Design District and Downtown Dubai, residents can easily reach the city’s important places and landmarks. Moreover, with three major roads and a planned Metro station in close proximity, commuting is incredibly convenient. 

  • Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary-05 Minutes
  • Meydan Racecourse-10 Minutes
  • Dubai International Airport-12 Minutes
  • Business Bay-12 Minutes
  • The Dubai Mall-15 Minutes
  • Burj Khalifa-15 Minutes
  • Downtown Dubai-15 Minutes
  • Palm Jumeirah-25 Minutes

Payment Plan

Owning residents’ dream homes at the project is easier than ever with flexible payment plans. The 350 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland 2 payment plan is made to fit residents’ budget, turning the dream of owning a piece of this paradise into a reality for everyone. One great option is the 80/20 Payment Plan, where residents make attractive installments. It means residents pay 80% of the home’s cost in smaller, manageable payments, and the remaining 20% later. It’s a convenient way to step into residents’ dream homes without putting a strain on residents’ finances. The project is committed to making residents’ homeownership journey smooth and accessible.

Master Plan

350 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland 2 master plan is a vision brought to life by the trusted developer Sobha. Located in Sobha Hartland 2, Dubai, it promises not just a home but a complete lifestyle. The prime setting offers easy access to important landmarks, ensuring convenience. 

The development’s well-thought-out master plan includes amenities like schools, picturesque lagoons, and direct beachside access, creating a vibrant and engaging community. 350 Riverside Crescent Apartments goes beyond just living spaces, incorporating a 1000-square-foot business plaza, clubhouses, and sports courts, promoting a harmonious balance between work and play. The inclusion of an open-air theater, lush gardens, and even a pet park adds to the charm, making the project a well-rounded haven for residents.

Unit Types

The project has introduced a residential development featuring 1, 1.5, and 2-bedroom apartments.

  • 1 bedroom apartment
  • 1.5 bedroom apartment
  • 2 bedroom apartment
Floor Plans

The Sobha 350 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland 2 offers exclusive floor plans of 1, 1.5 & 2 bedroom apartments. Choose from thoughtfully designed floor plans that maximize space and functionality. Whether residents opt for a cozy one-bedroom unit or a more spacious two-bedroom, each residence is a testament to luxury living. Sobha 350 Riverside Crescent floor plans prioritize comfort and style, with modern interiors and an abundance of natural light.


350 Riverside Crescent by Sobha Group provides a lifestyle that’s easygoing, right by the waterfront, ensuring residents enjoy every day. It’s more than just homes; it’s a whole lifestyle experience. Revel in exclusive amenities on different levels, including sky gardens, pools, sun loungers, daybeds, and cabanas. Families can make use of a special kids’ playroom and observation decks. The community offers walking and jogging tracks, a skate park, outdoor gyms, and cycle paths for those who prefer an active lifestyle. It’s a place designed for a vibrant and fulfilling daily life. Some of the 350 Riverside Crescent facilities are:

  • 24/7 security
  • Fitness centers
  • Gymnasium
  • Supermarket
  • Parking area
  • Cycling path
  • Wave Pool
  • Open Air Theatre
Why Invest in Sobha 350 Riverside?

Choosing a project comes with several compelling reasons. First and foremost, Sobha is a reputable and trusted developer known for its commitment to quality and innovation. The location, nestled in Sobha Hartland 2 in Dubai, offers a prime and well-connected setting with easy access to key landmarks.

The project is offering an 80/20 flexible payment plan and the starting price for the project is AED 1.26M. The average ROI for a 1 bedroom apartment is about 5.2% and residents can get a return of 15-20% on reselling. 

  • AED 1.26M starting price
  • 80/20 flexible payment plan
  • ROI for a 1 bedroom apartment is about 5.2%
  • Reputable Developer
  • Prime Location
  • Visionary Master Plan
  • Luxury apartments for sale at 350 Riverside Crescent

Q1. What are the unit options available at Sobha 350 Riverside Crescent?

Ans: 1, 1.5, and 2-bedroom apartments.

Q2. What payment plan options are offered for owning a residence at Sobha 350 Riverside Crescent?

Ans: The development offers a flexible 80/20 Payment Plan, allowing buyers to make manageable payments of 80% initially and the remaining 20% later.

Q3. What are some key facilities provided within the community of Sobha 350 Riverside Crescent?

Ans: Facilities include 24/7 security, fitness centers, supermarket, parking area, cycling path, wave pool, and an open-air theater


AED 7.69 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.55 M

/ Starting From

AED 981,000

/ Starting From

AED 1.2 M

/ Starting From


AED 1.14 M

/ Starting From

AED 22.7 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.49 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.30 M

/ Starting From