In 2016, Nshama Group, a distinguished real estate developer in Dubai, unveiled the Noor Townhouses as a fresh phase of their Town Square development. These townhouses are part of a larger community that offers a mix of apartment buildings and spacious homes, and Noor is one of the villa sub-communities within this development.
The Noor Townhouses are designed to cater to modern lifestyles, featuring contemporary amenities for residents’ convenience and comfort. The project was planned to be completed by the second quarter of 2021, and it offered a range of 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses available for purchase.
Potential buyers had the option to take advantage of a three-year payment plan, making homeownership more accessible and affordable for interested parties. These properties have been sought after due to their attractive pricing and the developer’s reputation for creating quality residential communities.
At Town Square, Dubai, you can experience the perfect blend of all these aspects, making it an exceptional choice for your next home. The exquisite Noor Townhouses, where your dream lifestyle awaits. Nestled within this vibrant community are three leafy neighborhoods that seamlessly blend together through lush landscaping and well-designed outdoor spaces.
Whether you seek contemporary urban living, a tranquil suburban retreat, or a harmonious mix of both, Noor Townhouses have the perfect dwelling to suit your desires.
Discover the exceptional Noor Townhouses Dubai, strategically situated within a convenient walking distance from the vibrant heart of Town Square is a bustling central square that spans an impressive 16 football fields in size.
This lively hub serves as the focal point of the entire community, offering a dynamic blend of entertainment, leisure, and shopping opportunities. This means that not only will you be living in a stunning home, but you’ll also have everything you need within reach, enhancing the overall convenience and comfort of your daily life.
Nshama is proud to present an extraordinary opportunity for aspiring homeowners to acquire their dream residences at Town Square Dubai with unparalleled affordability and convenience. With Nshama, luxury living is no longer out of reach, as they offer attractive prices and a flexible 40/60 Payment Plan designed to ease the path to homeownership.
The clients and potential home buyers can book 3 or 4-bedroom townhouses with a mere 5% down payment. The remaining 95% of the payment over a comfortable timeframe, ensuring that the financial commitment is manageable and stress-free. This thoughtful approach empowers potential homeowners to confidently invest in their future and make the Noor townhouses at Town Square Dubai truly their own.
Noor Townhouses Dubai, an exquisite residential gem nestled within Town Square. This carefully crafted community boasts three leafy neighborhoods, seamlessly interconnected by lush landscaping and inviting outdoor spaces. As you step foot into each neighborhood, you’ll be enchanted by its unique charm, style, and elegance, providing an array of options that cater to diverse tastes and preferences. At Town Square, Dubai, you can indulge in the perfect fusion of all these elements, making it an unrivaled destination for those seeking a well-rounded living experience.
Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of nature, as the luscious landscaping effortlessly blends with the captivating architecture, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and harmony. Whether you prefer the modern chic of urban living or the peaceful allure of suburban retreats, Noor Townhouses has thoughtfully designed options to cater to your every desire.
A bespoke community club awaits all residents, offering an array of delightful amenities and recreational opportunities. This exclusive club serves as the heartbeat of the community, fostering a strong sense of camaraderie among neighbors.
The Noor Townhouses Town square offer a selection of three and four-bedroom residences, making them an ideal choice for families in search of their forever home. With spacious layouts and thoughtful designs, these homes cater to your every need, providing ample space for you and your loved ones to grow, create memories, and build a strong sense of belonging.
The location places you in the heart of Dubai, surrounded by an array of amenities, services, and entertainment options. From top-notch schools and healthcare facilities to world-class shopping and dining experiences, everything you desire is within easy reach.
3-Bedroom + Maid’s (Type 1)
3-Bedroom + Maid’s (Type 2)
4-Bedroom + Maid’s (Type 3)
4-Bedroom + Maid’s (Type 4)
Noor offers more than just a living space; it’s a sanctuary where you can immerse yourself in the beauty of nature every day. From the comfort of your home, you can witness the golden hues of the sunrise, breathe in the fresh air, and relish the joys of a blissful and connected life.
At Noor, you’ll be embraced by a light and airy design that ensures you never miss the mesmerizing sunrise or the gentle caress of the outdoors. The generous living spaces provide an abundance of room for both living and entertaining, giving you the perfect canvas to paint the story of your life.
From hosting joyful gatherings to cherishing quiet moments with your loved ones, Noor invites you to create cherished memories in an environment tailor-made for your well-being. While the interiors offer a haven of serenity, the Nshama Norr Townhouses floor plan has everything to ensure that you stay well-connected with the splendor of the great outdoors.
Each home at Noor is equipped with high-speed fiber optics, a testament to the commitment to seamless connectivity and convenience. The careful architectural design of Noor ensures that windows frame picturesque views, allowing natural light to flood your living spaces and creating a sense of tranquility that soothes the soul.
Nestled in an enviable location, our exquisite community offers the perfect blend of convenience and leisure, surrounded by a full range of amenities to cater to your every desire. Step into a world of endless possibilities as you explore the plethora of options available right at your doorstep.
Retail therapy reaches new heights with the presence of hundreds of retail stores, providing an unparalleled shopping experience that caters to all tastes and preferences. Whether you seek the latest fashion trends, exquisite artisanal products, or simply want to indulge in a delightful shopping spree, our community has you covered.
Noor Townhouses for sale offer an appealing option for those seeking modern and affordable living in a well-designed and strategically located community within Dubai. Town Square Dubai’s retail precinct is a shopper’s paradise, spanning a vast 2.5 million square feet and hosting an astonishing array of over 600 stores and dining establishments.
Whether you’re searching for the latest fashion trends, seeking unique artisanal products, or craving a delectable culinary experience. This retail haven has something to cater to every taste and desire. There are two types of plans for 3-bed homes while those looking for 4-bedroom units will have four different options.
Q1. Who is the developer of Noor Townhouses?
Ans: Noor Townhouses is a residential project developed by Nshama Group in Dubai. It is a part of the larger Town Square development and offers a mix of apartment buildings and spacious homes. Noor Townhouses are designed to cater to modern lifestyles, featuring contemporary amenities for residents’ convenience and comfort.
Q2. What types of units are available in Noor Townhouses?
Ans: Noor Townhouses offer a choice of three and four-bedroom townhouses.
Q3. What amenities and facilities are available in Noor Townhouses?
Ans: Noor Townhouses offer an array of amenities and facilities. Including retail stores, restaurants, healthcare clinics, hospitals, schools, skateparks, jogging tracks, biking trails, and Town Square Park. Residents can also enjoy the Vida Hotel, Reel Cinemas, and a variety of recreational and leisure options.
Q4. What is the payment plan for Noor Townhouses?
Ans: The developer, Nshama, offers a flexible 40/60 payment plan for Noor Townhouses. Potential buyers can book a three or four-bedroom townhouse with just a 5% down payment. The remaining 95% can be paid over a comfortable timeframe.
Ans: Noor Townhouses were planned to be completed by the second quarter of 2021.
Q6. What are the nearby landmarks and locations?
Ans: Noor Townhouses are strategically located close to Arabian Ranches, Dubai Polo Club, DWC Airport, Burj al Arab, Dubai International Airport, Dubai Expo 2020, Arabian Ranches, Downtown Dubai, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa.
Q7. What is the average return on investment (ROI) for Noor Townhouses?
Ans: The average ROI for Noor Townhouses is around 6%.
Q8. What are the starting prices for Noor Townhouses?
Ans: The starting prices for three-bedroom townhouses are around AED 1.4 million to AED 1.8 million. For four-bedroom townhouses, they are around AED 1.85 million to AED 2.3 million.