Lead Royal

Nad Al Sheba Gardens

Nad Al Sheba Gardens Summary

Starting From

AED 3,200,000

  • Property Type: Villa
  • Property Type: Semi Detached
  • Property Type: Townhouse
  • Down Payment: 10%
  • Unit type: 4 & 5 Bedrooms
  • Unit type: 3 Bedrooms
  • Unit type: 3 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: Pay 50% On Completion
  • Size: 4,925 to 6,487 Sq Ft.
  • Size: 3,092 to 4,474 Sq Ft.
  • Size: 2,672 to 3,750 Sq Ft.
  • Handover: Dec - 2025

Nad Al Sheba Gardens

Nad Al Sheba Gardens, a prestigious Meraas development in Dubai, offers a blend of exquisite living in a private, gated community. Located near Meydan Hotel and Racecourse, this project boasts 3, 4, and 5-bedroom townhouses and villas, catering to various lifestyles. Residents are treated to a host of amenities, including dining outlets, a gymnasium, a health care center, a kids’ play area, parks, restaurants, a supermarket, and a swimming pool. 

Furthermore, the project presents flexible payment terms, requiring just a 10% down payment, with the remaining 90% payable during construction and upon handover. Strategically situated, this project offers seamless access to Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, connecting to Nad Al Sheba Mall and Dubai Hills Mall, where numerous retail outlets and dining options await. 

This development encapsulates an exclusive, centrally located community, ensuring a superb quality of life for its residents, with a myriad of outdoor spaces and state-of-the-art facilities to enhance their well-being and leisure, making it a prime choice for those seeking an upscale, community-focused lifestyle in Dubai. 

Key Features:

  • Villas and townhouses with 3, 4, and 5 bedrooms
  • State-of-the-art amenities and facilities
  • Competitive pricing starting from AED 3,200,000
  • Flexible payment plan with a 10% down payment
  • Centrally located, offering easy access to key roads and shopping malls 


Nad Al Sheba Gardens at Nad Al Sheba enjoys a prime location in Dubai, strategically positioned near the Meydan Hotel and Racecourse. It offers easy access to key transportation arteries, including Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road. 

This central location further connects residents to Nad Al Sheba Mall and Dubai Hills Mall, enhancing convenience and accessibility. 

Nearby Areas and Places
  • 5 minutes drive from Meydan Hotel and Racecourse
  • 10 minutes drive from Nad Al Sheba Mall
  • 15 minutes drive from Dubai Hills Mall
  • 20 minutes drive from Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
  • 25 minutes drive from Academic City
  • 30 minutes drive from Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye)
  • 35 minutes drive from Dubai Silicon Oasis
Payment Plan:

The payment plan for Nad Al Sheba Gardens is designed to offer flexibility and convenience for potential buyers. With a 10% down payment, individuals can secure their property, making homeownership more accessible. During the construction phase, 40% of the total cost is spread across the first to seventh installments, allowing for gradual payments. 

The final 50% is due upon handover, which is scheduled for December 2025, ensuring that the bulk of the investment is paid after the completion of the project. This balanced payment structure provides financial ease and security, making it Gardens an attractive option for those looking to invest in Dubai’s real estate market. 

Master Plan:

This project boasts a meticulously crafted master plan, ensuring a balanced and holistic living experience. The master plan encompasses a range of amenities, including BBQ areas, community halls, cycling trails, fitness centers, lush gardens and parks, a well-equipped hospital, jogging trails, kids’ parks, outdoor gymnasiums, dining options at restaurants and cafes, running tracks, educational institutions, shopping opportunities at a mall, sports courts, and spaces for yoga and meditation. 

This comprehensive design prioritizes both physical well-being and relaxation, creating a harmonious and self-contained community for residents to enjoy a vibrant and balanced lifestyle in the heart of Dubai. 

Types and Sizes of Apartments

Nad Al Sheba Gardens offers a diverse range of housing options tailored to suit various preferences and family sizes. The development includes 3, 4, and 5-bedroom villas and townhouses. The villas for sale in Nad Al Sheba Gardens offer generous living spaces, with sizes ranging from 4,925 to 6,847 square feet. 

For those seeking a more compact option, the 3-bedroom townhouses provide residences ranging from 3,092 to 3,750 square feet. This extensive variety in unit types and sizes ensures that individuals and families of all sizes can find the perfect home that matches their unique requirements within this vibrant and inclusive Dubai community. 

Floor Plans:

Nad Al Sheba Gardens offers thoughtfully designed floor plans that cater to diverse housing needs. The development features spacious villas, including the Three Level Medium Villa with 4 bedrooms, providing 4,925 sq ft of living space, and the Three Level Large Villa with 5 bedrooms, offering a generous 6,847 sq ft. 

These well-appointed homes are meticulously designed to provide ample living space and modern comfort, making them an ideal choice for families or individuals seeking spacious and comfortable living arrangements. The floor plans emphasize open and functional layouts, ensuring that residents can make the most of their living spaces within this upscale Dubai community. 

Features and Amenities:

Nad Al Sheba Gardens at Nad Al Sheba offers a wealth of features and amenities that enhance the quality of life for its residents. These include dining outlets, a well-equipped gymnasium, a top-notch health care center, and recreational spaces like a kids’ play area and parks. Residents can indulge in culinary delights at on-site restaurants and conveniently shop for daily necessities at the supermarket. 

A swimming pool provides the perfect spot for relaxation and rejuvenation. Additionally, the development includes an array of outdoor facilities such as BBQ areas, cycling trails, jogging tracks, and sports courts. These amenities cater to diverse interests, promoting a balanced and active lifestyle within the community. 

Key Features and Amenities
  • Dining outlets
  • Gymnasium
  • Health center
  • Kids’ play area
  • Parks
  • Restaurants
  • Supermarket
  • Swimming pool
  • Recreational facilities 
Why Nad Al Sheba Gardens by Meraas?

Nad Al Sheba Gardens by Meraas stands out as a premier choice in Dubai’s real estate market due to its unique blend of luxury, convenience, and community living. It offers a wide range of thoughtfully designed properties, competitive pricing, and a flexible payment plan. 

With an array of amenities, convenient access to key locations, and a meticulously planned master layout, it provides an exceptional living experience, making it an attractive investment for those seeking an upscale lifestyle in the heart of Dubai. 

  • Diverse, well-designed properties for a luxurious lifestyle
  • Competitive pricing and flexible payment options
  • Comprehensive amenities for convenience and leisure
  • Strategic location with easy access to key destinations
  • Meticulously planned master layout for a vibrant community experience 

Q1. What types of properties are available in Nad Al Sheba Gardens?

Ans: It offers 3, 4, and 5-bedroom villas and 3-bedroom townhouses to cater to various family sizes and preferences.

Q2. What is the starting price for properties in Nad Al Sheba Gardens?

Ans: The starting price for properties is AED 3,200,000.

Q3. When is the expected handover date for properties?

Ans: The handover of properties is scheduled for December 2025.

Q4. Is there a flexible payment plan available for buyers?

Ans: Yes, there is a flexible payment plan with a 10% down payment, and the remaining 90% is spread across construction milestones and handover.

Q5. What are some key nearby attractions and amenities in the vicinity of Nad Al Sheba?

Ans: Nearby attractions include Meydan Hotel and Racecourse, Nad Al Sheba Mall, Dubai Hills Mall, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, and various educational institutions, parks, and sports facilities.


AED 3.9 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.95 M

/ Starting From

AED 4.5 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.87 M

/ Starting From