Lead Royal

Zafran Town Homes at Jumeirah Golf Estates by Dune Developer

Zafran Town Homes Summary

Starting From

AED 1,900,000

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 2 & 3 Bedroom
  • Payment Plan: 80% upon handover
  • Size 1920.3 to 2342.2 Sq Ft.
  • Handover: Q4-2021
Zafran Town Homes

Zafran Town Homes at Jumeirah Golf Estates

Zafran Town Homes, situated within the prestigious Jumeirah Golf Estates in Dubai, is a newly launched residential project developed by Dune Real Estate Developers. Comprising two and three-bedroom residences with sizes ranging from 178.4m² to 217.6m², this development offers an accessible entry into the luxury community of Jumeirah Golf Estates, with prices starting at AED 1.9 million. 

The project features flexible payment plans, including a 20% initial installment and the remaining 80% upon handover, and it stands out for its transparent, commission-free direct sales approach. Residents benefit from convenient access to major roads like Mohammad Bin Zayed, Al Khail, and Hamdan Bin Zayed Roads. 

Notable amenities include community views, proximity to renowned schools such as GEMS World Academy and Sunmarke School, and the availability of a variety of unit sizes from studios to 3-bedroom residences. These townhomes offer a standard lifestyle, and with freehold ownership type, they present an appealing option for those seeking quality living in Dubai’s desirable location.

Zafran Town Homes​ Key Features

  • Two and three-bedroom residences from 178.4m² to 217.6m²
  • Proximity to key attractions
  • Flexible 20/80 payment plans
  • Convenient access to major roads
  • Proximity to renowned schools 
  • Various unit sizes available


These Town Homes are ideally situated within Jumeirah Golf Estates, offering residents prime locations in Dubai. With convenient access to major roads like Mohammad Bin Zayed, Al Khail, and Hamdan Bin Zayed Roads, this location provides ease of travel throughout the city and proximity to key attractions. 

  • 15 minutes drive from Palm Jumeirah
  • 15 minutes drive from Dubai Marina
  • 15 minutes drive from EXPO 2021
  • 15 minutes drive from Al Maktoum Airports
  • Proximity to Jumeirah Golf Estates Clubhouse
  • Close to City Centre Me’aisem Mall
  • Easy access to Dubai International Cricket Stadium
  • Well connected to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road 

Payment Plan

Zafran Town Homes at JGE offers a flexible payment plan, making homeownership accessible and convenient. The plan requires an initial installment of 20% of the property’s price. The remaining 80% is due upon handover, providing financial flexibility to potential buyers. Additionally, the absence of commission fees simplifies the buying process, ensuring transparency and cost-effectiveness. 

This straightforward payment structure aligns with the project’s aim to provide an affordable and hassle-free living experience. It caters to a wide range of budgets and preferences, making it an attractive option for those seeking quality living in the vibrant community of Jumeirah Golf Estates.

Master Plan

The master plan for this project is a testament to meticulous urban design and a commitment to a superior living environment. It encompasses an array of thoughtfully designed two and three-bedroom residences strategically situated within the renowned Jumeirah Golf Estates

The project covers a substantial 40,413m² of land, providing ample space for green areas and enhancing the overall quality of life. The residences are built to precise specifications, offering a harmonious blend of luxury and affordability. 

With convenient road access, a central location, and proximity to key facilities, this master plan is poised to deliver a well-rounded and desirable living experience in Dubai.

Unit Types

These townhouses offer a variety of well-designed residences, including two and three-bedroom apartments. The two-bedroom units provide ample space with sizes starting at 178.4 square meters, ensuring comfort for smaller families or individuals. For those seeking more room, the three-bedroom apartments are available in sizes ranging from 207.4 to 217.6 square meters. 

These spacious layouts offer versatility for different lifestyles and preferences, ensuring that residents have options to suit their specific needs. Whether it’s cozy elegance or spacious living, these residences provide diverse sizes and layouts to cater to various tastes and requirements.

  • 2-Bedroom Unit 
  • 3-Bedroom Unit 
Floor Plans

The floor plans for Zafran Town Homes are meticulously designed, offering a range of two and three-bedroom residences to suit diverse preferences. The two-bedroom units feature a generous 178.4m² of space, while the three-bedroom options provide a comfortable 207.4m² and 217.6m². 

Each layout is crafted to optimize functionality and aesthetic appeal, ensuring that residents can make the most of their living spaces. With versatile options and a keen eye for detail, these floor plans cater to the comfort and convenience of residents, making these residences a versatile and attractive choice for those looking for a well-designed home in Dubai. 

Features and Amenities

Zafran Town Homes offer a range of two and three-bedroom residences, with flexible payment plans starting at AED 1.9 million. Residents benefit from easy access to major roads and are in proximity to renowned schools. The development provides a standard lifestyle with a freehold ownership type, making it an appealing choice for those looking for quality living in Dubai. 

Amenities include community views, direct sales with no commission fees, and a variety of unit sizes available, from studios to 5+ bedroom residences, accommodating diverse housing needs. This blend of affordability, convenience, and choice makes this residential project an attractive residential option in Jumeirah Golf Estates. 

  • Sports facilities
  • Kids’ play areas
  • Power backup
  • 24/7 water supply
  • 24/7 security
  • Central green
  • Indoor games 
Why Zafran Townhomes at Jumeirah Golf Estates by Dune Developers?

Zafran Town Homes at Jumeirah Golf Estates, developed meticulously by Dune Developers, stand out for their exceptional blend of affordability and luxury. With thoughtfully designed residences and flexible payment plans, they cater to a wide range of budgets. 

The strategic location, proximity to key attractions, and transparent sales process make these Zafran Town Homes is an attractive choice for those seeking quality living in Dubai’s vibrant Jumeirah Golf Estates. 

  • Affordable luxury residences
  • Strategic location
  • Affordable pricing starting at AED 1.9 million
  • Transparent sales process

Q1. What is the starting price of Zafran Townhomes for sale?

Ans. The starting price for these townhouses is AED 1.9 million.

Q2. What are the available payment plans for these residences?

Ans. They offer flexible payment plans with an initial installment of 20% and the remaining 80% payable upon handover.

Q3. Is there a commission fee involved in the purchase of these properties?

Ans. No, there are no commission fees, as these townhouses offer direct sales, ensuring a transparent and cost-effective buying process.

Q4.What amenities are available in this development?

Ans. Amenities include sports facilities, kids’ play areas, 24/7 water supply, 24/7 security, a central green area, and indoor games.

Q5. How far are these townhouses from key locations in Dubai?

Ans. These are approximately 15 minutes away from Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, EXPO 2021, and Al Maktoum Airports, offering easy access to these prominent areas.


AED 3.99 M

/ Starting From

AED 18.5 M

/ Starting From

AED 4.9 M

/ Starting From

AED 3.7 M

/ Starting From