Lead Royal

UNO Premier Villas at DAMAC Hills 2 by Damac Properties

Uno Premier Villas Summary

Starting From

AED 556,000

  • Property Type: Villa
  • Down Payment: 10%
  • Unit type: 3 Bedroom
  • Payment Plan: 2-Yrs Payment Plan
  • Size: 2,043 to 2,154 Sq Ft.
  • Handover: Announcing - Soon

Uno Premier Villas at DAMAC Hills 2

Premier Villas at DAMAC Hills 2 is the epitome of luxury living in the heart of Dubai. These thoughtfully designed villas offer the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience, surrounded by lush greenery and open landscapes while still being easily accessible from major road networks. 

As part of the newest master community in town, Premier Villas offer a premium living experience that combines nature, wellness, activity and community in one space you call home. With a world of water, sports, and family experiences on the outside, and elegance and luxury on the inside, Premier Villas provide a sense of belonging for all. 

The three-bedroom villas boast expansive living areas and beautiful garden spaces, perfect for enjoying the warm sunshine and fresh air. And with access to a host of leisure facilities including dining outlets, gymnasiums, kids play areas, swimming pools, and more, there’s always something to keep you and your family entertained.

The inmates can experience the art of fine living at the most prestigious location in town with easy accessibility and mobility. Enjoy hassle-free access to the city’s business and leisure hubs and embrace a new, exciting, and adventurous lifestyle within a community that creates countless experiences.

Key Features of Premier Villas

  • Premium 3-bedroom villas in the highly sought-after DAMAC Hills 2 community.
  • Thoughtfully designed with sleek lines and quality fittings for a modern, luxurious feel.
  • Expansive living areas and beautiful garden spaces for relaxed living and entertaining.
  • Access to a range of world-class amenities and leisure experiences right on your doorstep.
  • Completely self-contained and growing, DAMAC Hills 2 balances tranquility with activity, away from the bustle of the city yet with easy access to its hubs.
  • Convenient location with easy access to major roads and transportation networks, providing hassle-free navigation throughout the city.
  • Attractive payment plan options to make owning your dream home more accessible than ever


Premier Villas are located in the heart of DAMAC Hills 2, Dubai. One of the most prestigious and sought-after locations in the city. The community strategically positions itself to offer residents easy access to major road networks. Making commuting to and from work, school, or entertainment hubs in the city a breeze. Lush greenery surrounds the development, along with open landscape areas. Providing residents with a serene and tranquil environment to relax and unwind after a busy day. With numerous leisure facilities and amenities within the community, including parks, retail outlets, dining options, and a state-of-the-art gymnasium, residents can enjoy an exciting and fulfilling lifestyle right at their doorstep.

Nearby Areas and Places

  • 15 minutes from Mall of the Emirates
  • 20 minutes from Dubai Marina
  • 25 minutes from Downtown Dubai
  • 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport
  • 35 minutes from Dubai Expo 2020 site
  • 40 minutes from Al Maktoum International Airport
  • 45 minutes from Abu Dhabi
Payment Plan:

The payment plan for Premier Villas by Damac Properties Dubai offers convenience and flexibility for buyers. The plan requires a down payment of 10% on the booking date, with the remaining 90% payable in easy installments during construction. This means that buyers can spread their payments over a period of time, making it easier to manage their finances. With a low initial deposit, buyers can secure their property without worrying about the immediate financial burden. The easy installments allow buyers to manage their cash flow while the property is being constructed. The payment plan is designed to make owning a Premier Villa at DAMAC Hills 2 more accessible to buyers.

Master Plan:

The master plan of Uno Premier Villas Damac Hills 2 is designed to provide a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle for residents. The development offers a collection of spacious and elegant 3-bedroom villas within a family-friendly community, with lush greenery and open landscape areas. The villas are designed with modern architectural styles and equipped with high-end amenities to ensure a comfortable living experience. The community offers easy accessibility and mobility with major roads networks nearby, leading to easy navigation and allowing residents to experience the city without any difficulty. With a host of leisure designed facilities and amenities on offer, Premier Villas is an ideal place for those seeking a serene and tranquil living environment.

Types and Sizes of Apartments

Premier Villas at DAMAC Hills 2 offers a collection of luxurious 3-bedroom villas. The villas are elegantly designed and range in size, with various sizes available to suit different lifestyles and preferences. The development features four types of villas – Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, and Type 5 – each with its own unique layout and style. The villas are spacious, with open living spaces and large windows that allow for plenty of natural light. The sizes of the villas vary between 2,043 square feet to 2,154 square feet, providing ample living space for families of different sizes. Each villa also comes with a private garden and covered parking space.

Floor Plans:

Premier Villas at DAMAC Hills 2 offer luxurious and spacious 3-bedroom villas. The villas are thoughtfully designed with modern architecture and contemporary finishes. The open-plan living and dining areas are perfect for entertaining guests, while the bedrooms are private and cozy retreats. Each villa boasts large windows that allow natural light to flood in, creating a bright and inviting atmosphere. The kitchens are fully equipped with high-end appliances, and the bathrooms are designed to offer a spa-like experience. With various floor plans available, buyers can choose a layout that best suits their needs and lifestyle. The overall design is functional, elegant, and comfortable, making Premier Villas the perfect place to call home.

Features and Amenities:

Uno Premier Villas by Damac Properties offers a host of amenities for residents to enjoy a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle. The development boasts beautifully landscaped gardens and green spaces, providing residents with an oasis of calm in the heart of the city. The community centre offers a supermarket, food trucks, and a state-of-the-art gymnasium for residents to stay active and healthy. Families will appreciate the kids’ play area, perfect for outdoor play and recreation, and the swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. Premier Villas also features dining and retail outlets, giving residents access to everything they need within easy reach. Overall, Premier Villas offers a range of amenities to enhance residents’ daily lives and create an exceptional living experience.

Key Features and Amenities 

  • Exclusive gated community
  • Masterfully designed villas
  • Spacious living areas
  • Beautiful garden spaces
  • Family-friendly amenities
  • Convenient location
  • Flexible payment plans
Why Premier Villas by Damac Properties?

Premier Villas by Damac Properties offers the perfect blend of luxury living, comfort and convenience, making it an ideal choice for those seeking an extraordinary lifestyle. These beautifully crafted villas feature modern designs, open spaces, and a plethora of high-end amenities to cater to every need. With a convenient location in the heart of Dubai, residents can enjoy easy access to major roads and transportation networks, as well as a host of nearby attractions and entertainment options. The payment plan options make owning a Premier Villa even more accessible, ensuring that you can enjoy a premium lifestyle without breaking the bank. Overall, Premier Villas offers an unbeatable combination of luxury, convenience, and affordability.

  • Expertly designed 3-bedroom villas
  • Prime location in the prestigious Damac Hills 2 community
  • Luxurious amenities for comfortable living
  • Flexible payment plan options
  • Easy accessibility to major roads for seamless commuting

Q1: What is the starting price of a Premier Villa at DAMAC Hills 2?

Ans: The starting price of a Premier Villa at DAMAC Hills 2 is AED 556,000.

Q2: What amenities are available for residents at Premier Villas?

Ans: Residents at Premier Villas have access to a range of amenities including dining outlets, a gymnasium, kids play area, parking facilities, parks and leisure areas, restaurants, and retail outlets.

Q3: What are the payment plan options available for Premier Villas?

Ans: The payment plan for Premier Villas requires a 10% down payment at the time of booking and the remaining 90% is to be paid during construction through easy installments.

Q4: What types of floor plans are available at Premier Villas?

Ans: Premier Villas offer 3-bedroom units with a range of floor plan options available to suit different lifestyles and preferences.


Coming Soon

/ Starting From

AED 1.5 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.9 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.39 M

/ Starting From


AED 577,000

/ Starting From

AED 307,000

/ Starting From

AED 1.27 M

/ Starting From

AED 337,000

/ Starting From