Seascape at Rashid Yachts & Marina, developed by Emaar Properties, is a prestigious residential community located within the vibrant Mina Rashid area in Dubai. This exclusive development offers a range of 1 to 3-bedroom waterfront apartments and townhouses, redefining seafront luxury for its residents.
With its prime world-class address, Seascape by Emaar Properties Dubai provides privileged access to 430 wet berths for yachts, complete with state-of-the-art facilities and a dedicated marina team. The stunning views of the marina and the azure waters of the gulf create an atmosphere of unparalleled beauty and tranquility.
Residents of Seascape enjoy a lifestyle of luxury, style, and elegance, complemented by exceptional amenities and services that go beyond the ordinary. The neighborhood offers a cosmopolitan ambiance, sandy beaches, and a plethora of recreational options, making it an ideal destination for those seeking a vibrant and sophisticated living experience. Choose Seascape at Rashid Yachts & Marina and embrace a life of endless possibilities and yachting adventures in Dubai.
Emaar Seascape Residences enjoy a prime location within the prestigious Rashid Yachts & Marina in Mina Rashid, Dubai. Key destinations such as Dubai International Airport, The Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek Harbour, and Downtown Dubai are all within a convenient drive. This central and sought-after location ensures residents can effortlessly explore the best of what Dubai has to offer.
Seascape by Emaar Properties offers an attractive 80/20 Payment Plan, providing buyers with a convenient and flexible payment structure. With this plan, purchasers can benefit from affordable installments, making it easier to manage their finances. The payment plan allows for an 80% payment during the construction phase, with the remaining 20% payable upon completion, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free investment process.
Emaar Seascape at Rashid Yachts & Marina in Mina Rashid boasts a meticulously designed master plan that encompasses a range of features and amenities to enhance residents’ lifestyles. The master plan incorporates spacious and luxurious living spaces, ensuring residents experience the utmost comfort and sophistication.
Furthermore, the master plan prioritizes security and privacy, creating a safe and serene environment for residents. The integration of green spaces and sustainable practices promotes an environmentally friendly and eco-conscious living experience. With its comprehensive master plan, Emaar Seascape offers residents an exceptional and fulfilling way of life.
Seascape at Rashid Yachts & Marina offers a selection of exquisite unit types to suit various lifestyles and preferences. The 1 to 3-bedroom waterfront apartments boast contemporary designs, spacious layouts, and stunning views of the marina and surrounding waters.
Seascape at Rashid Yatchs and Marina offers a diverse range of thoughtfully designed floor plans to cater to varying preferences and lifestyles. The floor plans are carefully crafted to maximize space utilization and create a harmonious living environment. From the one-bedroom apartments to the spacious three-bedroom townhouses, each floor plan boasts a seamless flow and optimal functionality. The layouts are intelligently designed, featuring well-appointed bedrooms, comfortable living areas, modern kitchens, and stylish bathrooms.
Residents of Emaar Seascape have access to a wide range of unique and intriguing amenities, which they may share with their families to make happy memories. The Seascape Rashid Yatchs and Marina Dubai is located in a yachting destination that offers tons of myriad leisure facilities including access to a generous promenade with hospitality on water, where you can indulge yourself in facilities like never before.
Overall, Seascape Rashid Yatchs and Marina Apartments provides a unique opportunity to enjoy a luxurious waterfront lifestyle, unmatched amenities, and a convenient location, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a premium living experience in Dubai.There are several compelling reasons to choose Seascape at Rashid Yachts & Marina as your residential destination:
Q1. What types of units are available at Seascape?
Ans: Seascape offers 1 to 3-bedroom waterfront apartments and 3-bedroom townhouses.
Q2. What amenities can residents enjoy at Seascape?
Ans: Residents can enjoy amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, landscaped gardens, and retail and dining options.
Q3. Who is the developer of Seascape?
Ans: Seascape is developed by Emaar Properties, a trusted and renowned developer in the real estate industry.