AED 2.89 M
AED 2.89 M
Park Greens at Damac Hills 2, located in Dubai, offers a world-class residential experience with 5-bedroom twin villas and a focus on lush parklands and water facilities. This new development by Damac Properties features spacious and luxurious living spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows, providing an abundance of natural light and modern opulence.
Residents have the advantage of customization to suit their unique lifestyle needs. The community covers an area of over 5.1 million square feet of parklands, providing a tranquil oasis in the heart of nature. Notable features include a Lazy River for relaxation, a fully equipped gymnasium, and various dining outlets, a kids’ play area, parking facilities, restaurants, retail outlets, and a swimming pool.
The property’s location within Damac Hills 2 ensures seamless connectivity to key destinations via Al Qudra Road. The payment plan involves a 20% down payment upon booking, with the remaining 80% distributed during construction and handover. It offers a harmonious blend of natural beauty and urban convenience, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a distinctive and customizable living experience in Dubai.
Park Greens at Damac Hills 2 enjoys a prime location in Dubai, with quick access to key destinations via Al Qudra Road. It offers the perfect blend of natural beauty and urban connectivity.
Residents are just minutes away from major hubs like Al Maktoum International Airport, making it a convenient and sought-after address in the city.
The payment plan for Park Greens is designed to offer flexibility and convenience to potential buyers. With a 20% down payment required at booking, it provides an accessible entry point to owning a 5-bedroom twin villa in this luxurious development.
During the construction phase, the payment plan is further structured, with 50% of the total cost distributed over 1st to 37th installments. The final 30% is due upon handover at 100% completion.
This payment plan allows buyers to manage their financial commitments while securing their dream home, making it an attractive option for those seeking both quality and affordability in the heart of Dubai.
Damac Park Greens features a meticulously crafted master plan that offers a harmonious blend of natural beauty and modern living. The community encompasses an array of amenities, including cycling trails, fitness centers, gardens and parks, outdoor dining areas.
The developers have ensured that there are an outdoor gymnasium, restaurants and cafes, running tracks, schools and institutes, shopping malls, spa and sauna facilities, tennis courts, yoga and meditation areas.
This master plan creates a well-rounded and self-sustaining environment for residents, ensuring that their every need is catered to within the development. It focuses on promoting a healthy and active lifestyle, as well as providing spaces for relaxation and convenience.
Damac Park Greens presents a range of 5-bedroom twin villas, providing spacious and versatile living options for residents. These villas are thoughtfully designed to offer a generous 3,542 square feet of living space, ensuring room for families and individuals alike.
The floor plans are strategically crafted to combine modern sophistication with a functional layout, allowing residents to customize their living spaces to suit their unique lifestyle needs. This range of villa sizes and layouts ensures that there is a perfect match for anyone seeking a luxurious and spacious living environment within the development.
Damac Park Greens offers well-designed floor plans that maximize comfort and utility. With a focus on spacious living, the floor plans feature 5-bedroom twin villas with enough space for families or individuals looking for a luxurious living experience.
Each unit is carefully designed, incorporating modern elements and sophistication, with floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the interiors with natural light. Damac Hills 2 Park Greens villas for sale can be customized to meet individual lifestyle needs, ensuring that each resident can shape their ideal living space.
The floor plans are a testament to the development’s commitment to providing residents with not only a place to live but a true sanctuary to call home.
Park Greens at Damac Hills 2 offers a luxurious living experience with its 5-bedroom twin villas. Designed for customization to suit individual lifestyle needs. Residents can enjoy the tranquility of 5.1 million square feet of lush parklands right at their doorstep. Seamlessly blending with the twin villas.
The development includes unique amenities. Including a Lazy River for relaxation, a fully equipped gymnasium for fitness enthusiasts, and a swimming pool for relaxation. Various dining outlets, a kids’ play area, parking facilities, restaurants, retail outlets, and spacious outdoor areas add to the convenience and comfort of daily life.
With pricing starting from AED 2,890,000 and a flexible payment plan, this project provides an exceptional living experience in Dubai.
Park Greens by Damac offers an unmatched living experience. With its 5-bedroom twin villas set amidst 5.1 million sq. ft. of lush parklands. The development’s key strengths lie in its spacious, customizable villas, unique amenities like the Lazy River and a fully equipped gym. With a strategic location providing easy connectivity to key destinations.
With a competitive starting price, it combines luxury, nature, and convenience. Making it an ideal choice for those seeking an extraordinary lifestyle in Dubai.
Q1. What is the starting price for villas in Park Greens?
Ans: The starting price for villas is AED 2,890,000.
Q2. Can the 5-bedroom twin villas be customized to suit individual preferences?
Ans: Yes, these villas are highly customizable, allowing residents to tailor them to match their unique lifestyle needs.
Q3. What are some of the unique amenities at Park Greens?
Ans: The development features a Lazy River, a fully equipped gymnasium, and a swimming pool for residents to enjoy.
Q4. How is the payment plan structured for these villas?
Ans: The payment plan involves a 20% down payment upon booking, with the remaining 80% distributed during construction and handover.
Q5. What is the key advantage of the location of Park Greens?
Ans:The location offers seamless connectivity to the city via Al Qudra Road, ensuring quick access to major destinations and amenities.