Lead Royal

Marriott Executive Residences by MAG in Barsha South

Marriott Executive Residences Summary

Starting From

AED 1,800,000

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Type: Penthouse
  • Property Type: Townhouse
  • Down Payment: 30%
  • Unit type: 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom
  • Unit type: 1 & 2 Bedrooms
  • Unit type: 2 Bedroom
  • Payment Plan: 30/70
  • Size: 1,110 to 2,621 Sq Ft.
  • Size: 1,813 to 2,112 Sq Ft.
  • Size: 2,215 Sq Ft.
  • Handover: Q1 - 2024
Marriott Executive Residences

Marriott Executive Residences

Marriott Executive Residences, situated in Al Barsha, is a prestigious residential development by MAG Property Development. Offering a range of luxurious living options, this contemporary project includes 1 to 3-bedroom apartments, penthouses, and townhouses. With prices starting at AED 1,800,000 and a flexible payment plan of 30% down payment and 70% upon handover in December 2023, it provides accessibility to a diverse range of buyers. 

The property excels in both architecture and services, featuring bright, spacious interiors, and top-notch amenities like dining outlets, a gymnasium, a kids’ play area, parking facilities, and a swimming pool, making it an ideal choice for those seeking modern living and comfort. This development is strategically located, with easy access to prominent city landmarks, including Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Madinat Jumeirah, and Mall of the Emirates. 

Whether you’re a family looking for a spacious townhouse, a professional seeking a stylish apartment, or anyone in between, this project offers an array of attractive options to suit your lifestyle and needs in one of Dubai’s vibrant neighborhoods.

Key Features of Marriott Executive Residences

  • Offers 1 to 3-bedroom apartments, penthouses, and townhouses
  • Starting at AED 1,800,000 
  • Contemporary Architecture
  • Top-Notch Amenities
  • Strategic location near city landmarks


Marriott Executive Residences enjoys a prime location in Al Barsha, Dubai, offering residents quick access to key city landmarks. Situated just minutes away from the Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Madinat Jumeirah, and Mall of the Emirates, this strategic location ensures convenient connectivity and proximity to renowned destinations within the city. 

Nearby Areas and Places
  • 10 minutes drive from Burj Al Arab
  • 15 minutes drive from Burj Khalifa
  • 10 minutes drive from Madinat Jumeirah
  • 5 minutes drive from Mall of the Emirates
  • 20 minutes drive from Dubai Marina
  • 25 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport
Payment Plan:

The payment plan for Marriott Executive Residences is designed to provide flexibility and accessibility to potential buyers. With a 30% down payment required at the time of booking, securing your preferred residence is made convenient. The remaining 70% of the payment is due upon the property’s handover in December 2023, allowing buyers ample time to plan their finances. 

This structure is tailored to accommodate various financial preferences, ensuring that individuals and families can invest in their desired apartment, penthouse, or townhouse. The transparent and straightforward payment plan enhances the appeal of this development, making it an attractive choice for those seeking both luxury and affordability in the heart of Al Barsha.

Master Plan:

Marriott Executive Residences at Barsha South boasts a meticulously planned master design that offers an array of amenities and facilities to cater to the diverse needs and preferences of its residents. The master plan showcases an impressive range of features, including a basketball court, BBQ areas for outdoor gatherings, a community hall for social events, cycling trails for active individuals, and a fitness center to promote a healthy lifestyle. The development also provides well-maintained gardens and parks, creating green surroundings for relaxation and recreation.

For those who enjoy dining out, there are restaurants and cafes within the premises. Moreover, it caters to families with kids’ play areas and schools and institutes in proximity. Additionally, it offers shopping enthusiasts retail outlets and is ideal for sports enthusiasts with tennis courts and various water activities.

This master plan has been thoughtfully designed to ensure that residents have every convenience and opportunity for leisure, fitness, and relaxation right at their doorstep, creating a vibrant and inclusive living environment.

Types and Sizes of Apartments

It offers a diverse range of apartment types and sizes to cater to the needs and preferences of residents. These include 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartments, as well as 1 and 2-bedroom penthouses. 

The sizes vary, with the 1-bedroom apartments starting at 1,152 square feet, the 2-bedroom apartments at 1,582 square feet, and the spacious 3-bedroom apartments at an impressive 2,621 square feet. The penthouses provide generous living spaces, ranging from 1,813 to 2,112 square feet. With this array of options, residents have the flexibility to select the ideal living space that suits their lifestyle and family size, ensuring comfort and luxury in every choice.

Floor Plans:

Marriott Executive Residences offers well-structured and spacious floor plans designed to cater to a range of living preferences. The development provides a variety of unit types, including 1-bedroom apartments, 2-bedroom apartments, and 3-bedroom apartments with sizes ranging from 1,152 to 2,621 square feet. These residences are thoughtfully designed to maximize space and comfort while maintaining a modern and elegant aesthetic.

The floor plans ensure that residents have ample room to create their ideal living space, whether it’s for individuals, couples, or families. With versatile layouts and well-planned interiors, these floor plans allow residents to customize their homes to suit their unique lifestyle, making it a desirable choice for those seeking a blend of luxury and practicality.

Features and Amenities:

Marriott Executive Residences by MAG Property Development at Barsha South offers an array of features and amenities designed to elevate the modern living experience. Residents can choose from luxurious 1 to 3-bedroom apartments, penthouses, and townhouses. Apartments for sale in Marriott Executive Residences ensure an easy and comfortable living experience.

The development stands out with its competitive pricing starting at AED 1,800,000 and a flexible payment plan (30% down payment, 70% upon handover in December 2023). Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with the on-site gymnasium, relax by the swimming pool, and savor culinary delights at the dining outlets. 

This strategically located property ensures quick access to iconic city landmarks, making it a convenient and comfortable choice for residents. 

Key Features and Amenities
  • Gymnasium
  • Swimming pool
  • Dining outlets
  • Kids play area
  • Parking facility
  • Parks and leisure
  • Restaurants
  • Retail outlets
  • Green surroundings
Why Marriott Executive Residences by MAG Group?

Marriott Executive Residences by MAG Group stands out as an exceptional choice for discerning residents in Al Barsha. With its competitive pricing and flexible payment plans, it offers accessibility to a range of buyers. 

The strategic location, close to iconic city landmarks, ensures convenience and connectivity. Residents enjoy a wealth of amenities, from a well-equipped gym and swimming pool to dining outlets, creating a comfortable and vibrant living environment. 

Thoughtfully designed floor plans cater to diverse lifestyles, making it a preferred destination for modern living in Dubai.

  • Competitive pricing and flexible payment plans
  • Strategic location near iconic city landmarks
  • Abundance of on-site amenities including a gym and swimming pool
  • Diverse and well-designed floor plans to suit various lifestyles
  • Ideal destination for modern living in Al Barsha, Dubai

Q1. What types of units are available at Marriott Executive Residences?

Ans: It offers 1 to 3-bedroom apartments, 1 and 2-bedroom penthouses, and 2-bedroom townhouses.

Q2. What is the starting price for these residences?

Ans: Prices start at AED 1,800,000, providing various options to match different budget requirements.

Q3. What is the payment plan for these properties?

Ans: The payment plan includes a 30% down payment at the time of booking and the remaining 70% upon handover, scheduled for December 2023.

Q4. Are there any on-site amenities available for residents?

Ans: Yes, the property features amenities such as a gymnasium, swimming pool, dining outlets, and a kids’ play area.

Q5. Where are Marriott Residences located, and what are the nearby landmarks?

Ans: The development is located in Al Barsha and is conveniently situated within minutes of popular landmarks, including the Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Madinat Jumeirah, and Mall of the Emirates.


AED 665,000

/ Starting From

AED 11.0 M

/ Starting From

AED 3.13 M

/ Starting From

AED 629,395

/ Starting From