Lead Royal

Manazel Al Khor by Dubai Properties at Culture Village

Manazel Al Khor Summary

Starting From

AED 1,355,000

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: 20/80
  • Size 1347 to 3240 Sq Ft.
  • Handover: May - 2023
Manazel Al Khor

Manazel Al Khor

Manazel Al Khor by Dubai Properties is a luxurious residential development situated along the Culture Village waterside, offering breathtaking views of the iconic Dubai Creek. The project features premium one, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments, with sizes ranging from 1347 to 3240 sq ft. 

Designed to seamlessly blend traditional Arabic architecture with contemporary elements, the sand-colored residences complement the surrounding desert landscape. Residents enjoy access to a variety of amenities, including a swimming pool, a private indoor car park, and a promenade connecting Creekside apartments and retail outlets. 

The development also provides a unique waterfront experience with a striking internal canal, water taxi and Abras boat access, and 60 private marina berths. It emphasizes a healthy lifestyle with facilities such as a gymnasium and outdoor play areas for children. 

The payment plan involves a 20% down payment, with the property ready for occupancy in May 2023. With its prime location near Dubai International Airport, this ready-to-move-in development represents a harmonious blend of luxury, convenience, and panoramic waterfront views.

Key Features

  • 1-4 bedrooms with elegant interiors
  • Stunning Dubai Creek views
  • Culture Village waterside location, water taxi access
  • Swimming pool, gym, kids play area, retail promenade
  • Starts from AED 1,355,000, 20% down payment


Manazel Al Khor at Dubai Creek location on a prime spot offers stunning views of Dubai Creek. Its proximity to Dubai International Airport enhances accessibility, making it a strategically positioned and desirable residential destination within the heart of the dynamic cityscape. 

Nearby Areas and Places
  • 10 minutes drive from Downtown Dubai
  • 15 minutes drive from Dubai Mall
  • 20 minutes drive from Burj Khalifa
  • 25 minutes drive from Dubai Marina
  • 30 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport
  • Close proximity to Culture Village attractions 

Payment Plan

Manazel Al Khor at Jaddaf Waterfront by Dubai Properties offers a flexible payment plan for prospective residents. With a competitive starting price of AED 1,355,000, the plan requires a reasonable 20% down payment upon booking. The remaining 80% is due upon handover, providing financial convenience for buyers. 

Manazel Al Khor payment plan allows for a smooth transition into ownership. Additionally, the development assures a ready-to-move-in status by May 2023, ensuring a timely possession of the property. 

Overall, the payment plan, coupled with the attractive starting price, makes this project an appealing investment opportunity in Dubai’s thriving real estate market. 

Master Plan

Manazel Al Khor master plan is a meticulously crafted blueprint for an exceptional living experience. The development features a thoughtfully designed promenade connecting residents to retail outlets and a striking internal canal, enhancing the waterfront lifestyle. 

With provisions for BBQ areas, a fitness center, jogging trails, a kids’ park, and outdoor dining, the master plan prioritizes recreation and community engagement. Additionally, the inclusion of a variety of amenities such as schools, a shopping mall, spa, sports courts, and tennis courts creates a comprehensive and vibrant living environment. It ensures that residents enjoy a harmonious blend of luxury, convenience, and leisure.

Types and Sizes of Apartments

Manazel Al Khor Dubai Creek offers a versatile range of apartment types to suit diverse preferences. From intimate 1-bedroom layouts to spacious 4-bedroom residences, each unit is designed with meticulous attention to detail. 

The sizes vary, providing options for various lifestyles, ranging from 1347 to 3240 sq ft. Residents can choose from a selection of premium apartments, each crafted to offer a harmonious blend of comfort and style. 

With upscale interiors and flexible living spaces, it ensures that individuals and families alike can find their ideal home in the heart of Dubai. 

  • 1-bedroom apartments: Varying sizes
  • 2-bedroom apartments: Varying sizes
  • 3-bedroom apartments: Varying sizes
  • 4-bedroom residences: Varying sizes (up to 3240 sq ft)
Floor Plans

Manazel Al Khor’s floor plans offer a diverse range of options to cater to individual preferences. Featuring 1 to 4-bedroom layouts, each design maximizes space and functionality. Apartments for sale in Manazel Al Khor offer meticulously crafted floor plans which showcase attention to detail, providing residents with elegant living spaces. 

Whether it’s the intimate 1-bedroom or the spacious 4-bedroom residences, every layout is designed to offer a harmonious blend of comfort and style. With flexible options catering to various lifestyles, the floor plans at these residences ensure that residents can personalize their living spaces to suit their needs, creating a home that truly reflects their preferences.

Features and Amenities

It offers upscale living with 1-4 bedroom residences boasting elegant interiors and breathtaking Dubai Creek views. Nestled along the Culture Village waterside, the development provides a unique waterfront experience with water taxi access and private marina berths. 

Manazel Al Khor amenities include a swimming pool, gym, kids’ play area, and a retail promenade. The complex promotes a healthy lifestyle with fitness facilities and outdoor spaces. 

With a starting price of AED 1,355,000, a 20% down payment option, and an 80/20 payment plan, this project is an enticing blend of luxury and convenience.  

  • Upscale interiors
  • Creek views
  • Water taxi
  • Private marina
  • Swimming pool
  • Gym facilities
  • Kids play
  • Retail promenade
  • Fitness spaces 
Why invest in Manazel Al Khor by Dubai Properties at Culture Village?

Manazel Al Khor at Dubai Creek stands out as a premier residential choice due to its unparalleled blend of luxury, waterfront living, and strategic location. With upscale interiors, panoramic Dubai Creek views, water taxi access, and a flexible payment plan, it offers an enticing investment opportunity. 

This development promises a distinctive lifestyle, combining contemporary elegance with the charm of traditional Arabic architecture in the heart of dynamic Dubai. 

  • High return on investment
  • Waterfront living with marina access
  • Strategic location with airport proximity
  • Attractive AED 1,355,000 starting price

Q1. What types of apartments are available?

Ans. It offers a diverse range of apartments, including 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom residences.

Q2. What are the starting prices for these apartments?

Ans. The starting prices for apartments begin at AED 1,355,000.

Q3. When is the expected handover date for the properties?

Ans. The properties are ready to move in, with handovers scheduled for May 2023.

Q4. What is the payment plan for purchasing a property?

Ans. The payment plan involves a 20% down payment upon booking, with the remaining 80% payable upon handover.

Q5. What amenities are available within the development?

Ans. Residents can enjoy a range of amenities, including a swimming pool, gymnasium, kids play area, retail promenade, and access to water taxi services.


AED 2.28 M

/ Starting From

AED 2.49 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.20 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.45 M

/ Starting From