Lead Royal

Ellington Claydon House at Meydan Dubai

Ellington Claydon House Summary

Starting From

AED 1,700,000

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 1, 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom
  • Payment Plan: 80/20
  • Size 767 to 3,198 Sq Ft.
  • Handover: Q2 - 2027
Ellington Claydon House

Ellington Claydon House

Claydon House in Meydan Dubai by Ellington Properties is another remarkable project by the developers. They are gioving you a chance to take a step into a world of luxury where you’ll find lavish studios, along with 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments designed to perfection. Situated in a prime location, Ellington Claydon House at Meydan Dubai offers the perfect blend of serene nature and sophisticated urban living. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Dubai Creek, and the iconic Burj Khalifa skyline right from your window. Each home is meticulously crafted with smart features and elegant layouts, ensuring both comfort and style. 

Convenience is key here, with instant access to major city hubs thanks to its strategic location at the intersection of Ras Al Khor and Al Ain Dubai Roads.  Whether you’re heading to the Design District, Business Bay, Downtown, or the international airport, connectivity is seamless. But the perks don’t stop there. Explore vibrant shopping, dining, wellness, and entertainment options right in the neighborhood, making every day an adventure.

Key Features

  • Meticulously designed 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments
  • Stunning views of Ras Al Khor and the Downtown Dubai skyline
  • State-of-the-art amenities 
  • Convenient location in Meydan
  • Easy access to Dubai-Al Ain and Ras Al Khor highways
  • Flexible payment plans available for potential buyers

Location Map

Claydon House location offers an ever-desired lifestyle nestled in the vibrant heart of Meydan Dubai, Dubai. Embrace the flourishing cultural scene and eco-friendly surroundings where the bustling Ras Al Khor and Al Ain highways converge. Enjoy unparalleled convenience with seamless access to Dubai’s most iconic metropolitan districts and their landmarks, including the Design District, Business Bay, Downtown, Creek Harbour, and Jumeirah Beach. Whether you seek leisurely pursuits or essential amenities, Claydon House places everything within easy reach, ensuring a fulfilling and dynamic lifestyle amid nature’s embrace.

  • It is 13 Minutes to Burj Khalifa
  • It is 17 Minutes to Palm Jumeirah
  • It is 20 Minutes to Dubai Marina
  • It is 14 Minutes to DIFC
  • It is 11 Minutes to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
  • It is 20 Minutes to Dubai International Airport

Payment Plan

Claydon House by Ellington Properties offers a flexible payment plan tailored to facilitate apartment purchases, ensuring a smooth buying process. With a starting price of AED 1,700,000 and handover slated for 2027, the claydon house payment plan follows an 80/20 structure. Prospective buyers can benefit from a 20% down payment, with the remaining 80% typically divided into manageable installments. 

This approach allows buyers to effectively manage their finances while securing their dream home in Claydon House. With transparent terms and options to suit various financial needs, Ellington Properties ensures convenience and accessibility for all aspiring homeowners.

Master Plan

The Claydon House master plan  elevates your living standards to new heights within the vibrant community of Meydan Dubai. Situated amidst a dazzling district, this address boasts a plethora of attractions, including a sprawling racecourse, numerous hotels, charming cafes, upscale retail outlets, and top-tier restaurants. Embrace yourself in the dynamic rhythm of this metropolitan enclave, where the landscape continually evolves, offering an array of cultural experiences. From the serene beauty of the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary to the historic charm of Dubai Creek, you’ll find yourself surrounded by enriching cultural attractions.

Types and Sizes of Apartments

Within this naturally blessed and contemporary environment, you’ll discover opportunities to stay active, connect with nature, and find satisfaction in every aspect of daily life. Whether you’re seeking relaxation, recreation, or cultural exploration, Claydon House Apartments promises an unparalleled living experience tailored to your every need.

The offered unit types by the developers are:

  • Studio apartment 
  • 1 bedroom apartment
  • 2 bedroom apartment
  • 3 bedroom apartment
  • 4 bedroom apartment
Floor Plans

Ellington Claydon House at Meydan Dubai exemplifies a meticulously crafted floor plan offering extravagant studios, as well as 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments. Each residence within this brilliantly designed tower is a testament to luxury living, boasting stunning and spacious layouts that cater to your every need. Experience the epitome of modern convenience with smart home appliances seamlessly integrated into every corner of your home.

Features and Amenities

At Ellington Claydon House, luxury living meets unparalleled convenience with a range of exclusive amenities. Residents can indulge in beach access, invigorating water sports, and leisurely strolls along the lushly landscaped promenade. Ellington Claydon House features such as swimming pools, a gymnasium, parks, and designated leisure spaces, every aspect of life is catered to. Enjoy the serenity of crystal lagoons, the tranquility of parks and gardens, and the social atmosphere of the clubhouse. With ample parking space, residents experience hassle-free living. Whether unwinding in the courtyard or catching up with friends in the seating zones, Ellington Claydon House offers a lifestyle of unmatched luxury and comfort. Following are the Claydon house facilities and amenities:

  • 24×7 Security
  • Single Window Solution
  • Amusement Park
  • Cycling Trails
  • Fitness Centre
  • Gymnasium
  • Infinity Pool
  • Kids Play Area
Why invest in Claydon House Ellington?

Investing in Claydon House presents a lucrative opportunity for several compelling reasons. Firstly, Claydon House, situated in Meydan Dubai, offers a prime location amidst a thriving district with attractions such as a racecourse, hotels, cafes, and restaurants, enhancing its appeal to potential tenants and buyers alike. Additionally, the thoughtfully constructed floor plans, ranging from studios to 4-bedroom apartments, cater to diverse preferences, ensuring broad market appeal. Lastly, with handover slated for 2027, investors can anticipate capital appreciation and rental income potential in Dubai’s dynamic real estate market. 

  • Guarantee returns of up to 8%.
  • Starting price at AED 1,700,000
  • 80/20 payment plan
  • Handed over in 2027
  • Prestige developers

Q1. What are the offered unit types in Claydon House?

Ans: Studio apartment, 1 bedroom apartment, 2 bedroom apartment, 3 bedroom apartment, and 4 bedroom apartment.

Q2. What is the starting price of apartments in Claydon House?

Ans: The starting price is AED 1,700,000.

Q3. What is the payment plan structure for Claydon House?

Ans: The payment plan follows an 80/20 structure, with a 20% down payment and the remaining 80% typically divided into manageable installments.


AED 1.96 M

/ Starting From

AED 2.90 M

/ Starting From

AED 750,828

/ Starting From

AED 1.52 M

/ Starting From