Lead Royal

Boulevard Point

Boulevard Point Summary

Starting From

AED 1,644,888

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: 20/80
  • Size 920 to 2,122 sq. ft.
  • Handover: Aug - 2023

Boulevard Point

Boulevard Point, located in the prestigious Downtown Dubai, is a remarkable residential project that epitomizes luxury living in the heart of one of the world’s most dynamic cities. Developed by Emaar Properties, We offers a collection of stylish and contemporary apartments that provide residents with unparalleled comfort and convenience.

With its striking architectural design and panoramic views of the iconic Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain, Boulevard Point  Emaar Downtown stands as an architectural masterpiece. The project features spacious apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms, thoughtfully designed to provide a perfect balance between elegance and functionality.

Key Features:

  • Top-notch facilities
  • Excellent connectivity
  • Round-the-clock security
  • World-class dining options
  • Abundance of entertainment choices
  • Stunning views of Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai


Situated in Downtown Dubai, Boulevard Point enjoys a strategic location that offers seamless connectivity to various parts of the city. Residents have easy access to major road networks, including Sheikh Zayed Road, allowing for convenient travel to business districts, leisure destinations, and Dubai International Airport. The project also benefits from its close proximity to premier shopping destinations such as The Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar, as well as world-class hotels, restaurants, and entertainment venues.

  • Palm Jumeirah Island – 20 minutes, 
  • the Burj Al Arab Hotel – 18 minutes, 
  • The Walk JBR – 23 minutes. 
  • Dubai International Airport (DXB) – 15 minutes drive 
  • Al Maktoum Airport – 42 minutes drive away.
Payment Plan:

Boulevard Point By Emaar Properties Dubai offers a flexible payment plan that provides convenience and investment opportunities for homebuyers. The project presents an easy 70/30 post-handover payment plan, allowing buyers to make their purchase more manageable. The payment plan entails paying 70% of the property price until the handover and the remaining 30% post-handover over a period of 24 months. This option provides buyers with the flexibility to spread out their payments and align them with their financial capabilities. 

Master Plan:

The master plan of Boulevard Point focuses on creating a modern and sophisticated living environment for its residents. The project seamlessly blends stunning architecture with lush landscaping, creating an oasis of serenity amidst the vibrant cityscape of Downtown Dubai. Boulevard Points master plan ensures ample open spaces, green areas, and pedestrian-friendly walkways, allowing residents to enjoy a harmonious and tranquil living experience.

Unit Types:

Boulevard offers a variety of unit types to suit different needs. The project features one-bedroom apartments ideal for young professionals or couples, providing a cozy and private living space. Two-bedroom apartments are perfect for small families, while the three-bedroom apartments cater to those seeking more space and versatility. 

  • 1-bedroom apartments
  • 2-bedroom apartments
  • 3-bedroom apartments
Floor Plans:

Boulevard Point offers a range of thoughtfully designed floor plans to cater to different preferences and lifestyles. The project features one, two, and three-bedroom apartments, each designed with meticulous attention to detail. The spacious living areas, well-appointed bedrooms, and modern kitchens provide residents with a comfortable and luxurious living experience. The floor plans are designed to maximize space utilization and offer a seamless flow between rooms, ensuring a harmonious living environment.

Features and Amenities:

Boulevard Point offers an array of world-class facilities and amenities to cater to the needs and desires of its residents. The project features a fully equipped gymnasium, a swimming pool, a children’s play area, and a landscaped podium deck where residents can relax and unwind. Additionally, Boulevard Point at Downtown Dubai provides round-the-clock security, concierge services, covered parking spaces, and a welcoming lobby that exudes luxury and sophistication.

  • Fully equipped gymnasium
  • Swimming pool
  • Children’s play area
  • Landscaped podium deck
  • Round-the-clock security
  • Concierge services
  • Covered parking spaces
  • Welcoming lobby
  • Stunning views of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain
  • Close proximity to premier shopping destinations
  • Easy access to major road networks
  • Convenient travel to business districts and leisure destinations
  • Seamless connectivity to Dubai International Airport
  • Proximity to world-class hotels, restaurants, and entertainment venues
Why Choose Boulevard Point?

Choosing Boulevard Point Downtown Dubai Apartments as your residential destination in Dubai offers an unparalleled lifestyle experience. The project combines luxurious living with a prime location in Downtown Dubai, providing residents with easy access to world-class amenities, premier shopping destinations, and entertainment venues. With its exceptional facilities, connectivity, and elegant living spaces, We stands as an outstanding choice for those seeking a luxurious urban lifestyle in the heart of Dubai.

  • Prime location in Downtown Dubai
  • Spectacular views of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain
  • Stylish and contemporary apartments
  • High-quality finishes and fixtures
  • State-of-the-art amenities
  • Close proximity to premier shopping and entertainment destinations

Q1. What is the location of Boulevard Point?

Ans: Boulevard Point is located in Downtown Dubai.

Q2. What are the key features of Boulevard Point?

Ans: The key features of Boulevard Point include stunning views of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain, contemporary apartments, high-quality finishes, and state-of-the-art amenities.

Q3. What is the payment plan option for buyers at Boulevard Point?

Ans: Boulevard Point offers a 70/30 post-handover payment plan, where buyers can pay 70% until handover and the remaining 30% post-handover over 24 months.


AED 771,888

/ Starting From

AED 1.13 M

/ Starting From

AED 3.2 M

/ Starting From


/ Starting From


AED 2.29 M

/ Starting From

AED 19.5 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.78 M

/ Starting From

AED 2.1 M

/ Starting From