Lead Royal

Binghatti ONYX

Binghatti ONYX Summary

Starting From

AED 760,000

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Down Payment: 50%
  • Unit type: 1 & 2 Bedroom
  • Payment Plan: 30% On Completion
  • Size: 420.32 to 1,731.27 Sq Ft.
  • Handover: Oct - 2024
Binghatti ONYX 4

Binghatti ONYX

Binghatti Onyx Apartments, situated in the prime location of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) in Dubai, offer an exceptional investment opportunity and a tranquil family living experience. This project stands out for its early completion timeline, making it particularly attractive to real estate investors. With a starting price of AED 1,043,750, these 1BR and 2BR apartments offer affordability and the potential for significant future value appreciation. 

The development is strategically located, just 18 minutes away from Downtown Dubai, surrounded by high-end amenities, schools like Gems World Academy and Dubai British School, supermarkets including Spinneys and Choithrams, as well as proximity to healthcare facilities like Emirates Hospital Day Surgery. 

Residents and investors alike will appreciate the easy installment payment plans and the reputation of Binghatti Developers, known for their quality projects in Dubai. With completion estimated for Q4 2024, these apartments provide a promising opportunity for those seeking a comfortable family home or a lucrative real estate investment in one of Dubai’s sought-after areas. 

Key Features:

  • Prime JVC location with prices from AED 1,043,750.
  • 1BR and 2BR apartment options.
  • Quick 18-minute drive to Downtown Dubai.
  • Abundance of nearby amenities.
  • Lucrative investment potential with flexible payment plans.


Binghatti Onyx by Binghatti Developers enjoys a prime location in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), a sought-after area in Dubai. This tranquil neighborhood is strategically situated just 18 minutes from Downtown Dubai, offering residents easy access to the city’s vibrant attractions. JVC provides a serene living environment with proximity to essential amenities and services. 

Nearby Areas and Places
  • 5 minutes drive from Dubai Sports City
  • 7 minutes drive from Mall of the Emirates
  • 18 minutes drive from Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa
  • 2 minutes drive from Al Khail Avenue Mall at JVT
  • 5 minutes drive from City Center Al Barsha
  • 5 minutes drive from Emirates Hospital Day Surgery
  • 7 minutes drive from Dubai British School and Dubai International Academy
  • 5 minutes drive from Gems World Academy
  • 7 minutes drive from Al Barsha Mall
Payment Plan:

Binghatti Onyx at Jumeirah Village Circle offers a flexible payment plan designed to facilitate the investment process. The payment structure is straightforward, with a 30% down payment due during construction and the remaining 70% upon handover. 

This arrangement allows investors and buyers to manage their finances conveniently, spreading the cost over the construction period and minimizing the immediate financial burden. With this attractive payment plan, this project becomes an accessible and appealing investment opportunity. 

Thus it caters to a wide range of potential buyers looking for quality living spaces in the heart of Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.

Master Plan:

The master plan of Binghatti Onyx by Binghatti Developers is designed to create a harmonious living environment in the heart of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Dubai. This meticulously crafted plan focuses on delivering modern comfort and convenience to residents. The project includes a diverse range of 1BR and 2BR apartments, ensuring there’s a home for every lifestyle. 

The strategic location provides quick access to essential amenities like schools, supermarkets, and healthcare facilities. With its contemporary architecture and lush landscaping, these apartments promise a peaceful and aesthetically pleasing community. The master plan aims to enhance the quality of life for both residents and investors in this thriving Dubai neighborhood.

Types and Sizes of Apartments:

This project offers a versatile range of apartment types and sizes to cater to various preferences and needs. The development includes 1BR and 2BR apartments, providing choices for both individuals and families. These units are designed to maximize space utilization while maintaining a contemporary aesthetic. 

The 1BR apartments typically offer sizes ranging from approximately 663.49 sq. ft. to 1,216.64 sqft, while the 2BR apartments span from around 987.48 sq. ft. to 1,404.04 sqft. Whether you seek a cozy and compact space or a more spacious layout, these apartments provide a selection of sizes to accommodate diverse lifestyles and living arrangements. 

Floor Plans:

Binghatti Onyx Apartments offer well-designed floor plans that cater to various living preferences. The project includes 1BR and 2BR apartments, with each layout thoughtfully crafted for modern comfort and functionality. These spacious units feature open living spaces, ample natural light, and contemporary finishes, ensuring a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing living environment. 

The floor plans are designed to maximize space utilization while maintaining a sense of luxury and style. Whether you’re looking for a cozy one-bedroom or a more expansive two-bedroom apartment, these apartments provide a range of options to suit your needs and lifestyle, making it an attractive choice for residents and investors alike. There is a range of apartments for sale in Binghatti Onyx which brings an exquisite opportunity for investment. 

Features and Amenities:

Binghatti Onyx at Jumeirah Village Circle boasts a range of impressive features and amenities. Residents can choose from 1BR and 2BR apartments, each designed for modern comfort. The prime location in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) offers easy access to Downtown Dubai in just 18 minutes. 

Surrounding the complex are top-notch amenities, including renowned schools, supermarkets like Spinneys and Choithrams, and healthcare facilities such as Emirates Hospital Day Surgery. This development promises high capital gains for investors, with flexible payment plans making it an attractive proposition. 

Overall, these apartments provide a well-rounded living experience and a sound investment opportunity in Dubai’s thriving real estate market. 

Key Features and Amenities
  • Schools nearby
  • Supermarkets within reach
  • Healthcare facilities close
  • Parks for recreation
  • Community pool
  • Gym on-site
  • Kids’ play area
  • 24/7 security
  • Covered parking
Why ONYX Apartments by Binghatti Developers?

Binghatti Onyx Apartments by Binghatti Developers stand out as an appealing choice due to their strategic location in Jumeirah Village Circle, promising convenience and accessibility. With a variety of apartment options, these homes offer modern living at an affordable price point. 

The development’s high capital gains potential, flexible payment plans, and proximity to essential amenities make it a compelling investment opportunity in Dubai’s real estate market. 

  • Prime Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) location
  • Diverse apartment options for modern living
  • High potential for capital gains
  • Attractive and flexible payment plans
  • Proximity to essential amenities 

Q1. What types of apartments are available in Binghatti Onyx Apartments?

Ans: This project offers 1BR and 2BR apartments, catering to various living preferences.

Q2. What is the starting price for apartments in this development?

Ans: Prices for these apartments start at AED 1,043,750.

Q3. When is the estimated completion date for this project?

Ans: The project is expected to be completed in Q4 2024.

Q4. Are there nearby schools and amenities in the vicinity?

Ans: Yes, the development is surrounded by schools, supermarkets, healthcare facilities, and parks, making it a convenient and family-friendly location.

Q5. What is the payment plan for these apartments?

Ans: The payment plan includes a 30% down payment during construction, with the remaining 70% due upon handover, offering flexibility to buyers and investors. 


AED 737,000

/ Starting From

AED 400,000

/ Starting From

AED 1.5 M

/ Starting From

AED 570,000

/ Starting From