Lead Royal

Arabella 3 at Mudon by Dubai Properties

Arabella 3 at Mudon Summary

Starting From

AED 1,846,000

  • Property Type: Villa
  • Property Type: Townhouse
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 3, 4 & 5 Bedrooms
  • Unit type: 3 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: 20/80
  • Size 2,281 to 3,041 Sq Ft
  • Size 1,973 to 2,013 Sq Ft
  • Handover: May - 2023

Arabella 3 at Mudon

Experience luxury living at Arabella 3 by Dubai Properties. These stunning spacious homes feature 3 to 5 bedrooms, including stylish 3-bedroom townhouses, in the lively Mudon neighborhood of Dubai. It offers a perfect blend of modern design and timeless charm, providing a comfortable lifestyle for families. With easy access to major roads and trams, getting to GEMS School and Downtown Dubai is a unique selling point. The homes are not just remarkable on the outside but also spacious and well-designed inside, ensuring a high-quality living experience for residents and their families. 

At Arbella, the developers believe in making life easy and enjoyable for residents. That is why the leisure spaces in Arabella 3 are carefully crafted, providing areas for relaxation and fun for families. The units are of various sizes, reflecting a commitment to meeting the needs of today’s modern families. It is more than just a place to live; it’s a vibrant community that prioritizes your comfort and well-being.

Key Features

  • Luxuriously designed villas and townhouses 
  • State-of-the-art architecture.
  • High-end amenities and facilities for a luxurious lifestyle.
  • A secure and family-friendly gated community.
  • 24/7 security for peace of mind.
  • Homes designed with elegance and the latest architectural trends.


Arabella 3 is situated in Mudon, Dubai, and it’s a luxury place with a friendly community and helpful staff around. Mudon is a lively part of Dubai, not far – just a 15-minute drive – from Downtown Dubai. It provides easy access from Emirates Road, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, and other places like the Dubai Cycling Course, Motor City, Sports City, Dubai Swimming Academy, and Global Village. Arabella 3 at Mudon by Dubai Properties location gives residents easy access to get to important landmarks and places nearby.

  • 8 minutes’ drive to Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
  • 12 minutes’ drive to Dubai Miracle Garden
  • 14 minutes’ drive to IMG World of Adventure
  • 19 minutes’ drive to Palm Jumeirah
  • 29 minutes’ drive to Dubai International Airport

Payment Plan

Arabella 3 in Mudon, Dubailand, offers a budget-friendly payment plan of 20/80. It means you pay 20% as a down payment, and the remaining 80% is paid upon receiving the property. The payment options are designed to cater to the needs of both buyers and investors, making it convenient for everyone. Whether you’re looking to book a residential unit for yourself or as an investment, the Arbella 3 payment plan increases the chances of securing a luxury unit in this exclusive development. It provides an accessible opportunity for individuals to own a property in it, ensuring that the process is manageable and favorable for a wide range of interested investors.

Master Plan

Arabella 3 master plan development aims to enhance residents well-being while providing a luxurious lifestyle. The development ensures remarkable connectivity with a network of major roads, offering a prestigious address that lets you escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Nestled in a peaceful neighborhood with lush green areas, Arabella 3 at Mudon  creates a serene atmosphere. It’s not just a place to live; it’s a community that values your peace and comfort. Despite the tranquil surroundings, this development is well-connected to key destinations, providing the best of both worlds. With leisure and entertainment areas nearby, It offers a perfect balance, allowing you to enjoy a high-quality lifestyle in a natural and vibrant setting.

Unit Types

Villas for sale in Arabella 3 are all set to give people a long-term financial benefit. Arbella is offering various units for sale also. The offered unit types at the development are:

  • 3 bedroom villas
  • 4 bedroom villas
  • 5 bedroom villas
  • 3 bedroom townhouse
Floor Plans

Arabella 3 at Mudon by Dubai Properties has spacious houses and villas with various options for residents. The developers are eager to provide each and every luxury aspect of life to residents so that they can live a peaceful life. Residents can choose from different layouts, such as 3, 4, or 5 bedrooms villas, and 3 bedrooms townhouses. These units are made for relaxation, with spacious rooms and everything you need for a modern family or couple. They’re designed to fit what residents need today. It gives residents various choices so that they can get the right place for them. 

Features and Amenities

Arabella 3 at Mudon combines spacious villas and townhomes with various useful additions like running paths, nice parks, sports fields, and schools. It’s the best place for a well-rounded life. Families can spend their time in these areas, which are made for relaxing, and there are also fun spots for you to enjoy. Arabella 3 is a perfect blend of spacious villas and townhouses with so many great facilities like jogging paths, parks, sports fields, and schools. It’s like a complete community for a luxury life. 

The designers have created the open spaces to make residents feel good, and they have designated special places for fun activities. Imagine having a big green park to jog in or play sports. The schools are close by, making it easy for kids. Everything is set up to make life balanced and enjoyable. In Arabella 3, you not only get a remarkable place to live, but you also get a whole community full of things to make every day great.

  • Beauty salons
  • Coffee bars
  • Football pitches
  • Outdoor gymnasium
  • Parks and open spaces
  • Pharmacies
  • Play areas 
  • Supermarkets
  • Swimming pools
  •  Tennis courts
  •  Basketball courts
Why Choose Arbella 3?

Arabella 3 stands out for its spacious and modern living options, state-of-the-art amenities, and a focus on creating a comfortable and enjoyable living environment. There are several reasons to choose Arabella 3:

  • 20/80 payment plan
  • State-of-the-Art Amenities
  • Prices start from AED 1,846,000
  • Beautiful townhouses for sale in Arabella 3
  • Generously Sized Rooms
  • Modern Living

Q1. What is the payment plan for Arabella 3 in Mudon?

Ans: Arabella 3 offers a 20/80 payment plan, requiring a 20% down payment, with the remaining 80% paid upon property handover.

Q2. What types of homes are available in Arabella 3?

Ans: Arabella 3 provides a variety of homes, including spacious 3, 4, and 5-bedroom villas, as well as 3-bedroom townhouses.

Q3. Why choose Arabella 3 for your living space?

Ans: Arabella 3 stands out for its modern amenities, spacious designs, and a focus on creating a comfortable and enjoyable living environment in Mudon, Dubai.


AED 2.1 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.2 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.45 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.45 M

/ Starting From