Lead Royal

Amaranta 3

Villanova Amaranta Summary

Starting From

AED 1,374,000

  • Property Type: Townhouse
  • Down Payment: 20%
  • Unit type: 3 & 4 Bedrooms
  • Payment Plan: 20/80
  • Size: 1,917 to 2,252 Sq Ft.
  • Handover: Jan - 2022
Amaranta 3

Amaranta 3

Amaranta 3 by Dubai Properties is a vibrant residential sub-community nestled within the heart of Villanova, Dubai, masterfully developed by Dubai Properties Group. Completed in 2022, this community offers a central and well-connected location, making it an ideal choice for homeowners and investors alike. 

Residents of this project enjoy a rich array of shared amenities, including barbecue facilities, a basketball court, bicycle routes, children’s play areas, a community center, parks, mosques, separate pet zones, swimming pools, and picturesque walkways. The properties available here primarily consist of spacious 4-bedroom and 3-bedroom villas, both for rent and purchase, catering to various preferences and needs. 

With its strategic proximity to Dubai’s major attractions and airports, such as the Dubai Mall, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai International Airport, and Al Maktoum International Airport, Amaranta 3 ensures convenient access to entertainment, shopping, and travel hubs. 

This community embodies modern living, offering a comfortable and well-appointed lifestyle amidst Dubai’s dynamic urban landscape.

Key Features of Amaranta

  • Villanova, Dubai, completed in 2022.
  • 4-bed and 3-bed villas for rent and purchase.
  • Amenities: BBQ, basketball, parks, pools.
  • Competitive pricing for homes and investment.
  • Convenient access to attractions and airports.


Amaranta 3 location

Amaranta 3 in Villanova is ideally located within the vibrant Villanova community in Dubai. Situated near the center of the development, it offers residents convenient access to major attractions and airports. Its strategic positioning along Emirates Road (E611) ensures ease of travel to Dubai’s key destinations, making it a desirable and well-connected residential choice.

Nearby Areas and Places
  • 30 minutes drive from Dubai Mall.
  • 31 minutes drive from Palm Jumeirah.
  • 29 minutes drive from Burj Al Arab.
  • 34 minutes drive from The Walk JBR.
  • 29 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport (DXB).
  • 30 minutes drive from Al Maktoum International Airport.
  • 3.7 km from IMG Worlds of Adventure.
  • 4.9 km from Global Village.
  • 11.2 km from Dubai Miracle Garden.

Payment Plan

Amaranta’s flexible payment plan makes owning a home in this vibrant Dubai community highly accessible. With a reasonable 20% down payment, aspiring homeowners can secure their property. The remaining 80% can be comfortably paid upon handover. This balanced payment structure eases the financial burden on buyers and allows for gradual, stress-free ownership. 

It’s an ideal opportunity for those looking to invest in a well-connected, family-friendly neighborhood. Amaranta’s payment plan aligns with the project’s commitment to providing comfortable and affordable living options for families in Dubai, ensuring that residents can enjoy all the amenities and features this community has to offer without significant upfront costs.

Master Plan

Amaranta 3 in Villanova is thoughtfully designed as an integral part of the larger Villanova community in Dubai. The master plan for this residential enclave encompasses modern urban living with a focus on comfort, convenience, and a sense of community. It seamlessly integrates a variety of amenities, including lush parks, play areas, and swimming pools, promoting an active and vibrant lifestyle. 

The layout emphasizes accessibility to nearby attractions, schools, and key transportation hubs, ensuring residents enjoy both tranquility and connectivity. Overall, Amaranta 3’s master plan embodies a harmonious blend of contemporary design, green spaces, and strategic positioning within the dynamic landscape of Dubai.

Amaranta 3 master plan
Types and Sizes of Apartments

It offers a selection of spacious and well-designed apartments to suit various preferences. The primary options available include 4-bedroom and 3-bedroom villas, reflecting modern architectural trends. These residences vary in size but generally provide ample living space for families and individuals. 

The 4-bedroom villas typically offer generous square footage, ideal for larger families or those who desire extra room for work or leisure. Meanwhile, the 3-bedroom villas provide a comfortable and efficient layout for smaller families or individuals. These varied options in size and layout ensure that it can accommodate a wide range of lifestyle needs and preferences.

Floor Plans

It offers a diverse range of floor plans, catering to various lifestyle needs. The community primarily features spacious 4-bedroom and 3-bedroom villas, designed with modern living in mind. These thoughtfully crafted floor plans prioritize functionality and comfort, with open living spaces, well-appointed bedrooms, and contemporary kitchens. The Townhouses for sale in Amaranta offer an ideal opportunity for quality living in Dubai.

Large windows allow natural light to flood in, creating bright and inviting interiors. Outdoor spaces, such as private gardens and terraces, offer additional leisure areas. The floor plans reflect a blend of style and practicality, making this project an appealing choice for families and individuals seeking a comfortable and contemporary living experience in Dubai.

Features and Amenities

Amaranta 3, situated in Villanova, Dubai, offers a range of contemporary features and amenities. This residential community, completed in 2022, presents spacious 4-bed and 3-bed villas for both rent and purchase. Residents benefit from a diverse array of amenities, including BBQ facilities, a basketball court, lush parks, and inviting swimming pools. 

These facilities foster a vibrant and comfortable lifestyle within the community. Competitive pricing options make it an appealing choice for homeowners and investors alike. Additionally, its strategic location ensures convenient access to Dubai’s key attractions and airports, enhancing the overall convenience and desirability of this dynamic neighborhood.

Key Features and Amenities
  • BBQ facilities
  • Basketball court
  • Swimming pools
  • Parks and play areas
  • Community center
  • Mosques
  • Bike routes
  • Pet zones
  • Competitive pricing
Why Amaranta at Villanova by Dubai Properties?

Amaranta at Villanova by Dubai Properties offers an enticing blend of elegance, convenience, and affordability. With well-designed townhouses, strategic location, and a family-friendly community, it presents a compelling choice for homeowners. The flexible payment plan, lush landscapes, and proximity to key Dubai destinations make it an ideal place for families to thrive. Amaranta provides an opportunity to own a quality home in a prime location, delivering a balanced and enriching lifestyle for residents. 

  • Elegantly designed townhouses
  • Strategic and accessible location
  • Family-friendly community environment
  • Flexible and affordable payment plans
  • Proximity to key Dubai destinations 

Q1. What types of properties are available in Amaranta 3?

Ans: It primarily offers spacious 4-bedroom and 3-bedroom villas for both rent and purchase, catering to diverse housing needs.

Q2. What are the shared amenities within this project?

Ans: Residents can enjoy a range of amenities, including BBQ facilities, a basketball court, parks, swimming pools, and more, fostering a vibrant community atmosphere.

Q3. Is there a payment plan available for property purchase?

Ans: Yes, there is a payment plan. Buyers typically make a 20% down payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining 80% payable upon project completion.

Q4. What is the proximity of Amaranta 3 by Dubai Properties to major attractions in Dubai?

Ans: It offers convenient access, with attractions such as Dubai Mall, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai International Airport all within a 30-minute drive.

Q5. Are there reputable schools nearby?

Ans: Yes, there are excellent schools in the vicinity, including GEMS Winchester School and GEMS FirstPoint School, providing quality education options for residents’ families.


AED 2.1 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.45 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.2 M

/ Starting From

AED 1.45 M

/ Starting From